• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Lol, the days when fleas would fill everyone's lineups. The good old days when all collectibles were banished to the shadow realm

Last edited:
Lol, the days when fleas would fill everyone's lineups. The good old days when all collectibles were banished to the shadow realm

The best part was when the staff broke all the site images and people who had collectibles with movie quotes on them were spamming the whole forum with them lmao

The most I had was 8.1k when I sold my life's savings of collectibles for flower wand funds :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Had over 10k on this account and 20k in the other so like 30k gave it all away tho so I’m starting from scratch

Everyone talking about having double digits meanwhile I've neve gotten 1k. The most I ever had was like 600?

I generally keep my high end collectables I get from events, save one time. Selling collectables gets mad money but I like alot of what I have. The ones I would sell no one really needs so I keep them for those rare times someone wants to time stamp trade.

i think ive had a lil more than 20k

Really?? :eek: I never realised you had so much!

I think the most I've had ever at one time was 3.6k, before I went on a spending spree (which included buying more wal eggs so it was worth it xD)

The most I had on hand was around 11k I think. That was when I sold my galaxy egg and nightmare egg. :^) Now I'm down to 3k (because I keep! on! buying! stuff!!!!!)
Before that, the most I had on hand was 10k bc I sold a pink feather in 2016 I think. Then I got broke after for some reason.

The most I've ever had at once was around 5-6k, but I'm down to like 400 rn cause I keep buying things and I'm too attached to sell any of my collectibles lol (I've regretting selling many collectibles in the past so now I just won't do it).

I’ve been used to having over 10,000 TBT for so long that going below 10,000 TBT feels like going below 1,000 TBT. And nearing 10,000 TBT from above feels like nearing 1,000 TBT from above.

Back