• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Unrelated to the current discussion going on, is it just me or are the more expensive collectibles (feathers, pokeballs, etc) either not selling or their worth is dropping? Maybe I'm just crazy.

Judging by the threads I've seen lately, it seems like nobody is buying the ones for sale or there are just very little people selling them, despite threads of people wanting to buy them.

I’m thinking about running a collectible rental shop, where you can rent collectibles for a few days then turn it in. I never saw a collectible rental shop before. Do you like this idea?

I?m thinking about running a collectible rental shop, where you can rent collectibles for a few days then turn it in. I never saw a collectible rental shop before. Do you like this idea?

not rly, who would want to rent one? also what if someone rented one then went in-active or just stole it

Last edited:
i cant think of a situation where someone would purposefully rent a collectible, except for an event that would require a specific collectible.

Unrelated to the current discussion going on, is it just me or are the more expensive collectibles (feathers, pokeballs, etc) either not selling or their worth is dropping? Maybe I'm just crazy.

Judging by the threads I've seen lately, it seems like nobody is buying the ones for sale or there are just very little people selling them, despite threads of people wanting to buy them.

I just think it has something to do with demand/popularity. The feathers I'm seeing up for sale are the non-so-popular feathers, their high price only determined by how much they costed in the TBT fair.

It's basically: Sweet Feather > all other feathers, and Love Ball > Moon Ball. You don't really see anyone selling their sweet feather or love ball because they're too good to let go, and because they're that good people are wanting to buy them. But other feathers like rad feathers and boss feathers aren't as hyped, so they're the ones that are easy to put up for sale, but difficult to actually be bought due to non-popularity.

I've never had more than a thousand except for the ten minutes between selling my hot feather and buying a popsicle :p

I’m thinking about running a collectible rental shop, where you can rent collectibles for a few days then turn it in. I never saw a collectible rental shop before. Do you like this idea?

I wouldn't trust anyone but maybe a few of my closest friends on here to rent a collectible from me.

I actually think it's a cool idea in theory because sometimes you really just want to have a certain lineup for a few days and need a particular collectible you don't have. There were quite a few instances when I bought something to make a certain lineup and didn't really use it once I got a new lineup. However, I would be weary of trusting people to give them back :p the mods would have to be involved with monitoring that I feel and they have enough work to do

Does anyone know when the bat potion came out? I was wondering if it was possible to get a date before my yellow candy so I could get all my candies together.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this has already been asked. Are the Bloodshot Potion & other sold out items in Jack's shop going to be restocked? Thank you!

What about a drum collectible when a little animation? Like the drummer boy?

But other feathers like rad feathers and boss feathers aren't as hyped, so they're the ones that are easy to put up for sale, but difficult to actually be bought due to non-popularity.

If I wasn't broke I would happily buy a rad feather lol
It's just because people want like 2.5k+ for it and I have nowhere near that amount :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can’t wait until birthday tickets are distributed. I would love to buy a light blue balloon.

Same!! ^o^

I wouldn’t buy the light blue balloon just for profit. If there’s any balloon I’m gonna sell, it will have to be my green balloon. The light blue balloon can appreciate apples, but not the green balloon. I don’t know why.

Back