• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

i love my rad feathers tbh such an underrated collectible ^0^

They definitely are and are undervalued as well. They are rarer than White Feathers afterall! o_O The only feathers that outdo it in terms of quantity are the Black & Final Boss feathers. It honestly is crazy that the Sweet Feather out values it even though there are far more of them in comparison.

What about a drum collectible when a little animation? Like the drummer boy?

So does anyone think this would be cool?
JB4qXT2.gif

Last edited:
They suspect that the tickets will release on Saturday (99% sure they mean American time :p)

Welp, there goes some timestamp ideas.

Will feathers restock? I was so very late with my submissions. Apologies if this was already answered . The cool feather is just so cool! Thanks :)

I'm in a really weird position where I have a bunch of cool collectibles and yet none of them seem to fit in any lineup thay I like lol

so anyone else notice that the collectibles and addons tabs of the main shop got swapped around?

tbh, I hope they keep it like this

i like the fact you can see collectibles first, as i don't really need any more addons then the ones i've already bought :)

so anyone else notice that the collectibles and addons tabs of the main shop got swapped around?

tbh, I hope they keep it like this

Yes please! It prob is just an event thing to keep everythin easy to see, but I don't go to the shop for add ons at this point anymore.

Is it bad for business (on this site) to disable VMs or PMs when you’re trying to sell something? I do it to prevent PM offers, but after that rule change where you cannot interfere with others’ trading threads, I don’t know if that would be a good idea.

Is it bad for business (on this site) to disable VMs or PMs when you?re trying to sell something? I do it to prevent PM offers, but after that rule change where you cannot interfere with others? trading threads, I don?t know if that would be a good idea.

if i were you i would just ignore pms and vms when dealing with selling collectibles. i don?t think it?s necessarily good or bad ?for business? but it?s just easier to ignore them if you?ve already stated they aren?t allowed

Last edited:
Back