• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I personally don't like the idea of PM/VM offers. For PMs not only does it clog your inbox, but now others can't see what has been offered.

Maybe Bob offers 200 in a PM and Randy offers 190 in the thread. Buuut since Randy didn't see Bob offered more, Randy doesn't get the option to up his offer.

Yeah I also hatw the idea that people send VM/PM offers. Is it that difficult to post in the thread? People shouldn't have to be told that they shouldn't send those offers, it would be nice if they'd ask first.

So people are stocking up on party poppers now while they're cheap. Later, I can imagin them going way up in price. This is a bit unsettling to think about tbh

To be honest, when people buy collectibles just to make a profit it's a little disheartening, especially when there are people out there who have it as a dream collectible and can't obtain it be ause of the outrageous price. That's why I haven't traded or sold any of my event collectibles. Someone might come along who really wants one and can't afford it, and I can help them get what they want :)

Also, the stock of the new party popper is 200 so if everyone decides to get one then there should be quite a few in circulation. It'll just suck when people have hoards of them and then go inactive.

Last edited:
literally 5 threads on the market place are buying a collectible that isn't even released yet....

I know people have the right to buy or sell whatever they want to buy or sell, and I should have no reason to complain, but it really bothers me that people are creating buying/selling threads for unreleased collectibles. I wouldn’t make one until I have the collectible or until someone has the collectibles. I wonder how this trend will be handled in the future.

I think making deals before collectibles are released saves a lot of stress after. Imagine everyone scrambling to find dreamy poppers on the same day once mementos are distributed. Personally I set up two red balloon trades last week and now I can relax for the remainder of the event knowing that once it's over I will have the three red balloons I want for my lineup :)

I think making deals before collectibles are released saves a lot of stress after. Imagine everyone scrambling to find dreamy poppers on the same day once mementos are distributed. Personally I set up two red balloon trades last week and now I can relax for the remainder of the event knowing that once it's over I will have the three red balloons I want for my lineup :)

I agree, also it's better for people who have no use for it or anything else in the shop. While I will say it can be annoying sometimes if someone has 6 of the same collectible that never or almost never re-release, they're are 200 in stock, so people can't really complain since they'll be in circulation for a long time.

Last edited:
I really want some of these new collectibles, but I prefer to do other stuff.

I suppose if i'm active again when New Horizons comes out, i'll have enough bells so I can fork them out on collectibles I've been wanting.

I can imagine the poppers are gonna be pretty expensive in a year or two. It's clear why so many are investing in them so early

Would anyone like to put a message on my Sapphire for me? I don't like having collectibles with no message, it makes them seem lonely :eek:

Not corny at all, it's lovely! Thank you :blush:

nvTFemv.png

Omg I love you lineup!!

Back