• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Anyone who sees this plsss check your red candy dates (or let me check them lol) I need one particular red candy :,,,,,,,,,,)

Or a 2019 purple candy but those are like nonexistent for some reason lol

Mine is 10-29-2016 08:58 PM. Does that work for what you want to do my friend? :)

Mine is 10-29-2016 08:58 PM. Does that work for what you want to do my friend? :)

Unfortunately no, I have my current lineup so that the timeframe between my second orange and first purple candies is like an hour so it's confusing as to how I'm gonna get this straightened up. The easiest way would be for someone to trade/sell me a 2019 purple candy before November 6th. I know that there are some out there so I'm puzzled as to why no one has made me an offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you meant a purple candy from 2019? In which case that would work :3

Unfortunately no, I have my current lineup so that the timeframe between my second orange and first purple candies is like an hour so it's confusing as to how I'm gonna get this straightened up. The easiest way would be for someone to trade/sell me a 2019 purple candy before November 6th. I know that there are some out there so I'm puzzled as to why no one has made me an offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless you meant a purple candy from 2019? In which case that would work :3

Ah, I see what you are trying to do now (it has been a long day lol); I wish you the best of luck! :) I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.

To get back on topic, I do wonder what the future of the house collectibles will be since the logo of New Horizons is different. Will the current ones become retired (while new ones get introduced) or will they be updated to the look of the new logo? I would think updating to the new look would be quite doable based on how the new logo looks (being blockier).

To get back on topic, I do wonder what the future of the house collectibles will be since the logo of New Horizons is different. Will the current ones become retired (while new ones get introduced) or will they be updated to the look of the new logo? I would think updating to the new look would be quite doable based on how the new logo looks (being blockier).

I think the old house logo will be retired and a new house set will be created to match ACNH's design and with a new set available, more people can get a chance to buy it.

i don’t think animated prizes should be rereleased, they’re special and tied to specific events. pink candy’s a static collectible that iirc has been rereleased before though so i’d like to see it return as well

i think it would be cool to rerelease animated collectibles like the crescent wand for event pries, but maybe not as actual purchasable collectibles so that the prize winners can still feel special

This, and all of the TBT animated fair collectibles (including the Tetris Grid).

Ehhhhh my tetris grid makes me feel really special cause I earned it for my hard work so that feeling would be thrown away if it was re-released, idk I feel like collectibles like that are specially connected to their respective event so I disagree that they should be re-released :<

i think it would be cool to rerelease animated collectibles like the crescent wand for event pries, but maybe not as actual purchasable collectibles so that the prize winners can still feel special

yea what i should have added...

the only way i get through day to day life is knowing one day in the future i might get a moon wand so i can only live in hope that they're released again. altho i completely understand where people are coming from and if i had one i would also hope they aren't released again lmao

I have a tetris grid

rerelease it for more people to have a chance at

not wanting others to get an opportunity to obtain for some vain entitlement reasons is just self-centered, I'm sorry

Last edited:
i don?t think animated prizes should be rereleased, they?re special and tied to specific events. pink candy?s a static collectible that iirc has been rereleased before though so i?d like to see it return as well

I WISH pink candies were given out for staff favourites this halloween :p it was my first and only staff favourite but first event without a collectible for staff favourites

not wanting others to get an opportunity to obtain for some vain entitlement reasons is just self-centered, I'm sorry

Yeah, if they released more for event winners, hey add some more green pinwheels and I wouldn't mind. I like mine and it's a bit special since that trivia night will probably never come back (random q one) so yeah, it's special to me and it's enough

Back