• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

don't you mean 2 of the 13?

I’ve been asked this 1,993 times. It’s a lie, this is the first time I was asked this.

Joking aside, I plan on selling my surplus apples once demand for them goes back up. It’s a decision I would never make, but I don’t need any surplus apples. I can have a lineup of apples and a lineup of “assorted” collectibles, and I can swap them anytime.

So now that sidebars are reverting to 5x2, should I sell 3 of my 13 apples once ACNH comes out?

I'm thinking the same thing about my waluigi egg; I'm going to have an extra one. However, I did read somewhere that they are still considering 6x2 lineups too, so I kinda don't want to drastically change my inventory in case 6x2 comes back again. sike I think dreamt about a post saying that lmao

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing about my waluigi egg; I'm going to have an extra one. However, I did read somewhere that they are still considering 6x2 lineups too, so I kinda don't want to drastically change my inventory in case 6x2 comes back again.

can i ask where you read this? i'm looking for it and don't see anything

can i ask where you read this? i'm looking for it and don't see anything

I swear I read it somewhere in the TBT 3.0 thread, posted by either Justin or Jeremy (?), but I cannot find it either so I think I must've dreamt it )):

Quick question, 18th March PST/PDT? or...?
Wut this wasn't even the thread I clicked on sjdifhdihd.

Last edited:
hey i haven't been on here for a minute! was wondering if my collectibles on sidebar are worth anything for IGB/nook tix

Back