• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Why are the dates on collectibles important? For example someone will want to trade a 2015 red tulip for a 2017 one. For why

Why are the dates on collectibles important? For example someone will want to trade a 2015 red tulip for a 2017 one. For why

it has to do with their lineup; i guess the date that the collectible was purchased determines where it goes in the lineup and people want certain collectibles in a certain spot in their lineup, if that makes any sense

The newer the collectible, it'll show up on the top left as the older it gets, it goes left to right then the second row, going left to right

Do you think I can trade an invader, goomba or Pinky for a Toy Hammer, or sell them to have enough tbt for a Toy Hammer? I'm lookin at 2 threads rn, and I know there is no way I'm going to get 6 tickets from this event. 4, maybe 5 (5 assuming I play all the arcade games and participate in the discord trivia night).

Do you think I can trade an invader, goomba or Pinky for a Toy Hammer, or sell them to have enough tbt for a Toy Hammer? I'm lookin at 2 threads rn, and I know there is no way I'm going to get 6 tickets from this event. 4, maybe 5 (5 assuming I play all the arcade games and participate in the discord trivia night).

I would think it's definitely possible, arcade collectibles have been pretty hot lately. Which is funny because I remember when they came out hardly anyone seemed interested in them.

Oh oof, apparently I can only get 4 tickets, I can't participate in the Discord Trivia Night. Major RIP.

Does anyone think any of the eggs can net me enough or near enough tbt to get a toy hammer? I think I've seen a few go for 500 which is only a quarter of what I would need for the hammer.

Oh oof, apparently I can only get 4 tickets, I can't participate in the Discord Trivia Night. Major RIP.

Does anyone think any of the eggs can net me enough or near enough tbt to get a toy hammer? I think I've seen a few go for 500 which is only a quarter of what I would need for the hammer.

idk if any would go for the same amount but i'd say the chao egg would get the most, i think they used to go for like 1k at the least

YAY

b8b1de860c8cd996703ced42ab618e9f.png

At least it's four- you'll be able to get something! I was only able to get 3 tickets. So close, yet so far.

Yeah, I got an egg and traded it for somethin for my Luminosa lineup. My original plan was to get an arcade collectable and sell that to fund a toy hammer, Mori or more balloons. But I do super love the pink house I traded for, goes well with my Luminosa lineup.

One day, maybe one day, I'll get more of those high tier collectables.

Back