• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

how much do apples go for these days? i'd like to work out how much i need to save up to complete my fruit salad

how much do apples go for these days? i'd like to work out how much i need to save up to complete my fruit salad
Around 400-450 TBT usually, although which end of the scale the price ends up being depends on the seller, so i'd save up 450 just to be safe.

334.jpg
The Magical Fireworks was displayed during Valentine's Day this year, right? Has it been displayed any other time other than Christmas/New Years?

As I learned about TBT’s history of events, I noticed some early installment weirdness, something exclusive to the earlier years of these events. Examples:

- The first recorded event from the vBulletin Era was Santa’s Secret Signature Contest, which is way different to TBT’s future contests. Everyone who even got nominated won an animated snowglobe collectible, a relic of the pre-ACNL era.
- The first Egg Hunt was way different to the Egg Hunt we all know.
- Speaking of Egg Hunts, 2014 and 2015 distributed the same egg collectibles. Every year after, new egg collectibles were distributed
- The first TBT Fair after ACNL’s release (third total) had an event called “Spin the Wheel”. It also didn’t have a specific theme or an animated collectible for staff favorites.
- Before the TBT Fair was moved to the summer, TBT had three annual summer events that were different to the other events - Clash of the New Leaves, TBT Beach Party, and TBT Fire Festival.
- Before submission forums were created for the Fair, you had to PM an NPC account for answers or submissions.

It’s kinda interesting that when the staff come up with new event ideas, they have a few things that were present early on, but are no longer used. I think a good example for early installment weirdness for the Xenforo era is the lack of night sky.

Last edited:
almost, but not quite

2015 introduced the waluigi egg (must've been a slow year for new designs)

I also have examples of later installment weirdness of TBT’s events. Something more prevalent in 2018 and later:

- Bell Tree Weeks
- New eggs got redesigns after the event (Easter Fools)
- Stealing Bells (actually Bels)
- A Halloween event where you could vote on new events or pranks
- A four-week event where the theme changes every week (Red Balloon World Tour)

In regards to collectibles, an example of later installment weirdness was that you can have multiple birthstones of the same and can exchange them as many times as you can. For the longest time, you couldn’t do this.

Always curious about this but why are there six house collectibles when you can only display five in a row?

I have a question/request for the Fireworks Collectible.. Wouldn't the Fair be the perfect event to activate it again? :love:

So I came up with two collectible line-ups, which I plan on alternating every month. The sidebar you currently see is my even month sidebar. I still need three more collectibles for my odd month sidebar. If I do win a contest, that would add two more collectibles to my collection, but I’m not aiming for winning a contest (I would like to be voted for if I get nominated, but I don’t tell people who to vote for). I’m aiming for collectible diversity. And this TBT Fair is going to help.

Back