• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Anyone know when Father’s Day Carnations first released?

I think I want to get my lineup symetrical with carnation, choco cake, something, choco cake, carnation. My oldest choco cake is from 2013, so wonder if it’s possible to get a carnation older than that.
Father's Day 2016 is the earliest date. You'd probably have to move the choco cakes around to achieve that.

I have a few questions about the fruit collectibles. Why are the peach, cherry, and apple collectibles "rare" and limited? I was thinking about getting an orange and a peach collectible because they are my native fruit and my sister fruit (in that order), but I was surprised to see some fruits as limited, out of stock items. I understand if this had something to do with previous games, but with the newest iteration of AC, all fruits have the potential of being equally "common". It just seems a bit unfair to those who have those fruits as native and want the collectibles because of it (just my own opinion, some people probably couldn't care any less 😅 ). Are there any plans to release "common" collectibles of those "rare" fruits?

the rarity for all the fruit collectibles was literally decided by community vote back in 2013. with the less popular being more common and the more popular being more rare

the rarity for all the fruit collectibles was literally decided by community vote back in 2013. with the less popular being more common and the more popular being more rare

TY for pointing me in the right direction for this! I still think it's kinda odd regardless, but now I know why.

Is this the right thread for a question? Sorry if it isn't...

When was the last time the cake was sold in the shop? I need one after May 29, 2020, but I'm starting to think those aren't possible. It would be really helpful to know the newest possible date for the cake.

Is this the right thread for a question? Sorry if it isn't...

When was the last time the cake was sold in the shop? I need one after May 29, 2020, but I'm starting to think those aren't possible. It would be really helpful to know the newest possible date for the cake.
i'm pretty sure the latest cakes are december 2019

Was the pikachu egg ever restocked/re-released after 2016? According to the collectible timeline it was only released in 2016

Is there anywhere to view the release dates for collectables? Planning my lineup for the first time and not sure if something I like would be possible with the dates of different collectables

Two questions:
1) Why do people trade for specific dates?
2) How much is April birthstone going for?

Two questions:
1) Why do people trade for specific dates?
2) How much is April birthstone going for?

1. Because collectibles are ordered from left to right, top to bottom with the newest on the top left and the oldest on the bottom right based on the date they were acquired. You can’t change the order of collectibles yourself, so people date trade to get the lineups they want.
2. There’s no “official” price on collectibles, but according to this guide all the birthstone collectibles go for around 100-200 TBT. May be more or less depending on the times.

When the heck did the winter mitten collectible go from people giving away 24 of them at a time to being 20 tbt a piece???

Back