• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I’m new here; how often does the shop restock? I really want a peach collectible but it’s one that is out of stock.
restocks are very rare, and when they happen the staff will usually announce it ahead of time. your best bet is saving up some tbt to buy a peach from another user on the TBT marketplace - that's generally how everyone gets their collectibles. c:

restocks are very rare, and when they happen the staff will usually announce it ahead of time. your best bet is saving up some tbt to buy a peach from another user on the TBT marketplace - that's generally how everyone gets their collectibles. c:
Ah okay thanks for elaborating on that.

We haven't seen a new character collectable in a little while.

Gulliver and Pascal deserve one. And...Blathers!

Why do all collectibles say they were created Dec 31, 1969? 👀 👀
Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 3.05.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 3.05.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 3.06.25 PM.png

It just means the dates weren't imported (if they even had a creation date listed in our old database).
TY, that makes sense, it just seems so random, I was wondering if this was an inside joke or something along those lines lol
Especially because there had to have been an input for the date at one point (at least that's my understanding)
I think it would be nice to be able to see the creation dates on the collectible's info page, but I guess going back and inputing the dates would be time consuming, not to mention all the rerelease dates and time periods. 😖

TY, that makes sense, it just seems so random, I was wondering if this was an inside joke or something along those lines lol
Especially because there had to have been an input for the date at one point (at least that's my understanding)
I think it would be nice to be able to see the creation dates on the collectible's info page, but I guess going back and inputing the dates would be time consuming, not to mention all the rerelease dates and time periods. 😖
The date dec 31,1969, is just the date that shows up when time stamps are deleted. it’s an automatic date that shows up when dates are reset to 0. i hope that makes sense : )

Back