• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Is there any good collectible guide? With the pricing for each item? Most of the ones I’m seeing have ranges like 600-1.5k, 3k-6k, 200k-600k, etc

it’s hard for me to know for exactly How much they are. Whether a collectible on a range of 600k-1.5k is on the lower side of the range, or on the higher.

Is there any good collectible guide? With the pricing for each item? Most of the ones I’m seeing have ranges like 600-1.5k, 3k-6k, 200k-600k, etc

it’s hard for me to know for exactly How much they are. Whether a collectible on a range of 600k-1.5k is on the lower side of the range, or on the higher.
I assume you're referring to this one? the amount that collectibles go for usually varies slightly depending on the people trading so it's tough to assign exact values to each one. on the tier list generally the higher up the collectible is, the closer to the top value it is! you could also have a search and see what the collectibles you have in mind have been going for recently and base your price around that

I assume you're referring to this one? the amount that collectibles go for usually varies slightly depending on the people trading so it's tough to assign exact values to each one. on the tier list generally the higher up the collectible is, the closer to the top value it is! you could also have a search and see what the collectibles you have in mind have been going for recently and base your price around that
Ok thank you so much!

(Hope that's the right place to ask this)

Does anyone knows if there are any Blue Hybrid Rose collectibles with a date later than Feb 2019? I'm looking for one which would fit after my Pink Hybrid Rose, but before I'm gonna ask for a date swap, I thought I may gonna ask first if such Blue Hybrid Roses even exist. 😅

(Hope that's the right place to ask this)

Does anyone knows if there are any Blue Hybrid Rose collectibles with a date later than Feb 2019? I'm looking for one which would fit after my Pink Hybrid Rose, but before I'm gonna ask for a date swap, I thought I may gonna ask first if such Blue Hybrid Roses even exist. 😅
there are ones from december 2019!

i think there's earlier pinks tho

Thanks to the fair, I was able to trade for another spooky collectible. My lineup is fun now. :) What should I try for next, swamp potion or Pierrot candy? A cool lineup would be one of every candy, but 2 of them are very unobtainable. I do have 2 different Christmas candies I could substitute in though if that counts. lol

Thanks to the fair, I was able to trade for another spooky collectible. My lineup is fun now. :) What should I try for next, swamp potion or Pierrot candy? A cool lineup would be one of every candy, but 2 of them are very unobtainable. I do have 2 different Christmas candies I could substitute in though if that counts. lol
I think swamp potion would be the best :]

I have to admit. The current collectible sidebar I have was the collectible sidebar I was looking for ever since I joined this forum. My interest has changed over time, but the goal was met for quite a while. I got an apple, a yellow tulip, a chocolate cake, an ice cream, a cupcake, a balloon, a glow wand, and an animated collectible. Oh, and Eevee egg since I started loving Eevees.

Can we do something for Halloween ?? :3
If the staff don't want to do anything even for the rest of the year I wouldn't blame them. The sheer amount of time and effort that went into this year's Fair is something that makes me tired just thinking about it. 😴

I mean yeah I'm just here deeply hoping that Potions & the two gradient Feathers I need new come back to make my life easier, but I'm also totally fine with the staff taking a long rest haha

If the staff don't want to do anything even for the rest of the year I wouldn't blame them. The sheer amount of time and effort that went into this year's Fair is something that makes me tired just thinking about it. 😴
After two and a half months of planning, and one month of running, TBTF 2020 we're going to need to sleep until at least Easter.

Can anyone help me figure out if there were any Pink Hybrid Roses released AFTER the Blue Hybrid Roses? They don't seem to be super common in general but all of them seem to be from 2016, and the Pink ones seem to be from the spring and the Blue ones from the winter.

Back