• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

sadly, I don't think they'll be willing to do this

since though it sucks that it wasn't up when it should've been (which happens quite a lot with the birthstones, tbh), manufacturing a date could have other people start making similar requests too
Yeah, I figured as much. Though I thought with something that has a distinct beginning and end date, such as a month, it would be understandable and reasonable if they weren't released at the exact beginning. I'd never imagine such a thing for anything other than birthstones. That'd be such a commotion.

I'm trying to figure out what viable lineups I can make using Camp TBT collectibles, but I don't want to buy anything from the shop yet, until I know how many tokens I will have in total, and also when the prizes (oarfish pieces, pearl if applicable) are distributed.

My main question is, after these types of events, when does the shop normally stop stocking the event collectibles? Do you think I will still be able to buy the Camp TBT collectibles in the shop after the closing ceremony and the oarfish pieces/pearls have been distributed? Or, do I need to buy them before then? Will we be told before the shop stops stocking them? Does that make sense?! :eek:

Maybe you know @LambdaDelta ? 😊 💙

I believe there should be a grace period, given there's community favorites bonus tokens which I believe should go out with if not shortly after the closing ceremony thread going up

I'd say a few days to up to a week at most, but that all depends on what the staff decide. though they should announce it publicly too, possibly in the closing ceremony thread op

Hey, please. Just asking an opinion from people with experience bargaining in this thread :)
I know now that I got two oarfish pieces, the head and tail (likely). I also bought with tokens the clownfish and the bee, but I'm not particularly attached to them, I'm more into the dino. So, would it be fair trade if I offered those two in exchange for the missing belly oarfish piece?
What do you think? It's 2x1, besides the bellies should be given in larger numbers, not so rare...

Hey, please. Just asking an opinion from people with experience bargaining in this thread :)
I know now that I got two oarfish pieces, the head and tail (likely). I also bought with tokens the clownfish and the bee, but I'm not particularly attached to them, I'm more into the dino. So, would it be fair trade if I offered those two in exchange for the missing belly oarfish piece?
What do you think? It's 2x1, besides the bellies should be given in larger numbers, not so rare...
Just my two cents, but the plushies have been being sold for around 2K TBT, it seems. They seem to have similar value to the other plushies, but nobody really knows because they’re currently tierless. I think it’s personal preference, so you could offer at your own discretion. Personally, I’d try and do a one for one trade, which could still work.

the bellies won't be rare quantity-wise but they will be heavily sought after by people who want longer (or full if they didn't get one) oarfish, so they could end up being pretty pricey and hard to get just due to demand

if you aren't attached to the plushies i'd say it's a decent offer

Hi! I hope this is the right place to ask and if anyone can help I would super appreciate it!

What years were the balloons released? I'm trying to get my orange and green balloons in a different order around my other collectibles but I'm not sure what dates are even out there to look for.

Next, what years have the blue roses been released? I want a blue rose behind both of my balloons but I'm not sure its possible.

And my final question, when do the flowers in the shop change? I'm looking for common roses but I want them as new as possible but I don't know if or when the shop changes flowers.

Sorry for asking so many questions! I only recently started caring about collectibles so I'm not super familiar with everything.

How many Rainbow Jellyfish, Ocean Pearls, & Oarfish Pieces exist currently?

44 rainbow jellyfish (corrected)
417 oarfish pieces

From our cabin, i counted 49 people (not counting mods since i'm not sure if they got them but if so that would be +3) with at least 50 points
ME!!!!!!
snowesque
nthylton
croconaw
kilza
kiwikenobi
foreverfox
amemone
merielle
corrie
kazujina
littlemisspanda
xara
daisyfan
s.j.
shellzilla
lavamaize
jacob
lambdadelta
millysaurusrexjr
princess mipha
flicky
sweetpea321
oswinoswald
jiny
firesquids
giddy
toxapex
lancelot
deana
-lumi-
daringred_
thetessagrace
nerfeddude
justina
yanrimasart
echonyx
feferily
a potato
jhine7
freya_druid
losermom
coturnix
fieryduck
sheando
prilla
miss misty
vintage viola

As a side note there were 50 something people who earned the TBTWC star

Last edited:
57 rainbow jellyfish
You can correct me if there's something I don't know, but I only got 44 Rainbow Jellyfish recipients after checking who got 1st in all events which gave out a rainbow jelly and accounting for the fact you can only win one at most:
  • The Melon Ballers (9)
    • shellbell (Aquatic Album, Bookful of Bugs)
    • Blink. (Campfire Singalong, Stories in the Shadows)
    • moo_nieu (Cryptid Creek)
    • BetsySundrop (Hiking Trip)
    • Equity (Hiking Trip)
    • Mokuren (Oceanside Aquariums)
    • glow (Tales From Our Travels)
    • b100ming (Count Inside the Bottle R1)
    • JemAC (Count Inside the Bottle R2)
  • Crystal Ballers (8)
    • BungoTheElf (Aquatic Album)
    • jadetine (Aquatic Album, Oceanside Aquariums)
    • Bugs (Bookful of Bugs (loling at the username/event win combo), Cryptid Creek)
    • seliph (Campfire Singalong, Stories in the Shadows)
    • ryuk (Hiking Trip)
    • Amilee (Oceanside Aquariums)
    • guav@ (Tales From Our Travels)
    • Halloqueen (Count Inside the Bottle R3)
  • Evergreen (9)
    • Cheremtasy (Aquatic Album)
    • Rosetti (Bookful of Bugs)
    • xSuperMario64x (Campfire Singalong, Hiking Trip, Tales From Our Travels)
    • Aquilla (Cryptid Creek, Stories in the Shadows, Tales From Our Travels)
    • Antonio (Cryptid Creek)
    • Mr.Fox (Cryptid Creek, Stories in the Shadows)
    • SinnerTheCat (Oceanside Aquariums)
    • Kate86 (Oceanside Aquariums)
    • _Donut_ (Stories in the Shadows)
  • Buzzy Bees (8)
    • Makoto (Aquatic Album)
    • Mayor Tea (Aquatic Album)
    • mogyay (Aquatic Album, Cryptid Creek)
    • airpeaches (Bookful of Bugs)
    • skarmoury (Campfire Singalong, Oceanside Aquariums)
    • lieryl (Hiking Trip)
    • TillyGoesMeow (Stories in the Shadows)
    • Plume (Tales From Our Travels)
  • The Poliwags (10)
    • nerfeddude (Aquatic Album)
    • Jacob (Bookful of Bugs)
    • deana (Campfire Singalong, Oceanside Aquariums)
    • Millysaurusrexjr (Cryptid Creek)
    • Firesquids (Hiking Trip)
    • Merielle (Stories in the Shadows)
    • kiwikenobi (Stories in the Shadows)
    • 820 (Stories in the Shadows)
    • S.J. (Tales From Our Travels)
    • Feferily (Count Inside the Bottle R1)
Your numbers on the other two are correct, though!

they aren't, 2k is pretty cheap collectible wise. i'm surprised they didn't start out higher

I've been here seven years and only have 4000 bells saved o_O So I agree that 2000 tbt certainly sound expensive at first sight... but again, I have almost no experience in this field, so perhaps that's the reason. Besides, this is an event collectible, not one off the shelf...

Hi! I was wondering if anyone might happen to know the most current asking/selling price of Yule Log collectibles. Thank you!

Back