• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

all site events, updates, etc (including raffles) are always announced in the bulletin board, with participation instructions posted in the thread there or redirected to another thread elsewhere on the forums for information

indeterminate, but some that have always shown up since they began are the leftover tickets (fair currency) raffles for the end of the fairs and the x days of christmas raffle that @Oblivia has hosted for the past several years now

the tbt fair is a reoccurring major site event with a wide variety of events, contests, and even some gaming competition that allows for both digital (including collectibles) and physical prizes to be bought and possibly won. for an example of what the fair entails, you can check out the 2020 fair closing ceremony thread in the bulletin board. also, the other closing ceremony threads as far back as the 2013 fair should be there too (so far, the fair has ran in 2005, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2020)

at a pretty steady pace, with more major events like easter, halloween, christmas, and the fair typically having more to offer. minor stuff might just have 1-2+ new collectibles, but it's overall a pretty steady release stream where you could probably expect at least one new thing every month or so

it also varies. some are bought from the forum shop (with tbt, or for most event-released ones, with the special currency gained through participating in the event), others can be given as prizes through a raffle, staff favorites award, or as a contest prize. also, some are given purely as a participation prize for an event

most contest prizes as well as staff favorite collectibles are unable to be traded to others, but for the majority of everything else, they can be traded/sold to other people for other collectibles or tbt. or of course, someone could just gift it, like heyden did with your yellow candy or make their own giveaway raffle
Ah, that is so helpful! Thank you so much for clearing all that up! 🤩

Out of curiosity: Will the Pink Candy, Pumpkin Pie and Special Snowflake collectibles ever be tradeable at some point?

For now the Pumpkin Pie collectible isn't giftable, but it will be in the future.
the others are probably never gonna be made tradeable though, much as I'd like to be able to get them (not that I could even afford either at what I can already see them going for on the market anyways)

Do I guess correctly that "Not tradable" means it cannot be gifted to/from another? :confused: What a pity...

Anyone know how much approximately how much these sell for:

Purple bat potion
Moms plush
Sheep plush

I know there are guides, but it’s very hard to more or less get numbers when the ranges are so much a apart.

Anyone know how much approximately how much these sell for:

Purple bat potion
Moms plush
Sheep plush

I know there are guides, but it’s very hard to more or less get numbers when the ranges are so much a apart.
I researched a bit about sheep plush prices because I want to sell mine at one point. From what I've seen from scanning throught old threads is that sheep plush sells between 3500-4500 tbt. I have seen purple bat potion sales and moms plush, but don't have enough posts to compare for a proper estimate.

You can try and find out by using advanced search, go to threads, search for e.g. moms plush in the tbt marketplace forum and look through old posts.

I've bought both those plushies for about 4K, and seen the potion go for 700-1K.
I researched a bit about sheep plush prices because I want to sell mine at one point. From what I've seen from scanning throught old threads is that sheep plush sells between 3500-4500 tbt. I have seen purple bat potion sales and moms plush, but don't have enough posts to compare for a proper estimate.

You can try and find out by using advanced search, go to threads, search for e.g. moms plush in the tbt marketplace forum and look through old posts.
This gives me an idea. Thanks so much!

random fun fact I just noticed while going through my collectibles folder: 'x' is the only letter of the modern roman alphabet that doesn't have a (permanent) collectible whose name starts with it now

unless you also discount add-ons, in which case then 'u' has nothing either

also, for those wondering, yes, the quirky doll is the first 'q' collectible

@Justin Not sure if this is possible, but I was going to buy an August birthstone yesterday (8/8) to commemorate my son's birthday, but they're still July birthstones. Is there anyway to get one dated for the 8th when they're released?

Edit to add @Jeremy since I saw he updated the birthstones in the shop a little bit ago.

Last edited:
@Justin Not sure if this is possible, but I was going to buy an August birthstone yesterday (8/8) to commemorate my son's birthday, but they're still July birthstones. Is there anyway to get one dated for the 8th when they're released?

Edit to add @Jeremy since I saw he updated the birthstones in the shop a little bit ago.
Just following up on this. Thanks!

sadly, I don't think they'll be willing to do this

since though it sucks that it wasn't up when it should've been (which happens quite a lot with the birthstones, tbh), manufacturing a date could have other people start making similar requests too

Back