• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I’ve been eyeing the chocolate cake in the shop for a while but it seems never in stock. When was the last time it was restocked and will there ever be another restock?

Thanks!

jacob's list of all tbt collectibles thread has everything, up to and including various pseudo-collectibles, fyi

it's also admitedly better organized, if you're not interested in values but simply want to know what of all kinds have come out

(plus the spreadsheet aside maybe, mog's op is admittedly a tad out of date. at least in terms of newer collectibles not being added in)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the dark egg was released multiple years? Just wondering if my dark egg is date tradable for a later year.

Does anyone know if the dark egg was released multiple years? Just wondering if my dark egg is date tradable for a later year.
Dark egg was a 2016 exclusive, but I've seen it listed as possible raffle prizes many times, so you might be able to find a rare one. Can't remember if any dark egg was won though.

Reactions: oak
Does anyone know which items were listed as raffle prizes this year so far? And were there any fair mom’s, sheep, or Celeste plushies being in them? owo

Last edited:
Does anyone know which items were listed as raffle prizes this year so far? And were there any fair mom’s, sheep, or Celeste plushies being in them? owo
only 2020 fair stuff raffled this year has been the star fragments for the 20th anniversary mini-event. also, there was that st. patrick's spring shamrock/kaleidoclover raffle. only raffles I can remember off the top of my head

that said, typically the "thematic" fair collectibles (plushes, wands, arcade set) are very rarely rereleased/raffled off*, so I probably wouldn't hold hopes for anything to happen soon. arcade set got a rerelease for arcade week 2, but I think it was a special exception due to how few got sold during its fair compared to other thematic fair collectibles. wands have only ever been raffled off once since their 2016 release (not counting the wands raffled off with the leftover fair tickets, which only included heart and flower wands as possible prizes) and only to a single winner as a set. which I expect the plushies to follow closer to this, especially as there were a lot sold during their fair release. far more than any other thematic fair collectible set released thus far, in fact

*as guaranteed prizes. oblivia's annual x days of christmas raffle has these collectibles, but it's random what collectible you'll get if you win

only 2020 fair stuff raffled this year has been the star fragments for the 20th anniversary mini-event. also, there was that st. patrick's spring shamrock/kaleidoclover raffle. only raffles I can remember off the top of my head

that said, typically the "thematic" fair collectibles (plushes, wands, arcade set) are very rarely rereleased/raffled off*, so I probably wouldn't hold hopes for anything to happen soon. arcade set got a rerelease for arcade week 2, but I think it was a special exception due to how few got sold during its fair compared to other thematic fair collectibles. wands have only ever been raffled off once since their 2016 release (not counting the wands raffled off with the leftover fair tickets, which only included heart and flower wands as possible prizes) and only to a single winner as a set. which I expect the plushies to follow closer to this, especially as there were a lot sold during their fair release. far more than any other thematic fair collectible set released thus far, in fact

*as guaranteed prizes. oblivia's annual x days of christmas raffle has these collectibles, but it's random what collectible you'll get if you win
Omg, thank you! This was super helpful. I always miss rerelease updates and raffles cus I don’t pay attention as much as I should x-x. I’m glad to know that there were not fair plushies rereleased, though I hope maybe there’ll be a rare comeback, even if it’s small, for next fair (that’s more so me wanting to fit a 2021 plush into my lineup, lol).

I’m super excited for this year’s fair though—I can’t wait for what collectibles will be debuted. 👀

Omg, thank you! This was super helpful. I always miss rerelease updates and raffles cus I don’t pay attention as much as I should x-x. I’m glad to know that there were not fair plushies rereleased, though I hope maybe there’ll be a rare comeback, even if it’s small, for next fair (that’s more so me wanting to fit a 2021 plush into my lineup, lol).

I’m super excited for this year’s fair though—I can’t wait for what collectibles will be debuted. 👀
there's been a new theme each fair since 2016, so I would fully expect the plushies to be retired for whatever staff have in mind for said new theme

only things I would expect to come back for the next fair would be possibly the frags, and if not, then likely new frags based around the 2017 fair gradient feathers (like how the current frags are based around the original 2013 fair feathers)

there's been a new theme each fair since 2016, so I would fully expect the plushies to be retired for whatever staff have in mind for said new theme

only things I would expect to come back for the next fair would be possibly the frags, and if not, then likely new frags based around the 2017 fair gradient feathers (like how the current frags are based around the original 2013 fair feathers)
Ooh, I see, I see. Yeah, I think it’s just wishful thinking on my part, haha. But I totally understand why they wouldn’t bring them back for another fair. I actually like that idea of basing new star frags around the gradient feathers! Idk if they’d do it, but it’d be so pretty! Thank you again, for answering everything and responding thoroughly. 🥺💛

Maybe this isn't the right forum, but I think so, so I'm hoping to ask a few questions. I'm pretty new to TBT and don't have any collectibles yet. I read the thread on TBT currency and how you can enter raffles and buy collectibles.

But I couldn't see, where do you enter new raffles?
How frequently are they run?
What is the "fair"?
When are new collectibles released?
Do you mostly buy them when they're released or are the special collectibles ones you win?

I feel like maybe there is a different thread on this topic, so if there is, please feel free to point me in that direction. 🙂
I'm still not quite clear on the fairs and raffles, but I did find the answers about the collectibles being released, so just ignore me 😳🙄

Edit: Thank you so much to the lovely person that sent me a yellow candy. That was completely unnecessary, but so generous, and I'm so grateful for your kindness! 🥰

Last edited:
But I couldn't see, where do you enter new raffles?
all site events, updates, etc (including raffles) are always announced in the bulletin board, with participation instructions posted in the thread there or redirected to another thread elsewhere on the forums for information

How frequently are they run?
indeterminate, but some that have always shown up since they began are the leftover tickets (fair currency) raffles for the end of the fairs and the x days of christmas raffle that @Oblivia has hosted for the past several years now

What is the "fair"?
the tbt fair is a reoccurring major site event with a wide variety of events, contests, and even some gaming competition that allows for both digital (including collectibles) and physical prizes to be bought and possibly won. for an example of what the fair entails, you can check out the 2020 fair closing ceremony thread in the bulletin board. also, the other closing ceremony threads as far back as the 2013 fair should be there too (so far, the fair has ran in 2005, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2020)

When are new collectibles released?
at a pretty steady pace, with more major events like easter, halloween, christmas, and the fair typically having more to offer. minor stuff might just have 1-2+ new collectibles, but it's overall a pretty steady release stream where you could probably expect at least one new thing every month or so

Do you mostly buy them when they're released or are the special collectibles ones you win?
it also varies. some are bought from the forum shop (with tbt, or for most event-released ones, with the special currency gained through participating in the event), others can be given as prizes through a raffle, staff favorites award, or as a contest prize. also, some are given purely as a participation prize for an event

most contest prizes as well as staff favorite collectibles are unable to be traded to others, but for the majority of everything else, they can be traded/sold to other people for other collectibles or tbt. or of course, someone could just gift it, like heyden did with your yellow candy or make their own giveaway raffle

Last edited:
Back