Events & Collectibles General Discussion

question... did these ever get released in 2023?
AD_4nXdVJkP6xRusgRuk5vjh8qi8Q6D8I_r4MGJIk3omS6FKk3X92FRX9e9SKn-MFTk_WBsSdrWqOaCrrpGWfhkt5RJKz6wkBuv7GoYl16TbyzT_irwAgWsVvj_m7q6yq45SmzFemLfcEIkNvpXR9CILeHmsxp2t
and did they get released in 2022?? or earlier?
I wasn’t around for 2022, but I believe they were released in 2022 when they had a forest-themed fair.

I was just thinking. From the 2017 TBT Fair, the only aspects that have never been used again since the 2017 Fair ended were the real life pixel art event, the design-a-villager and interior contest, custom lineart, and a poster real life prize, though the design a villager contest has been done in 2016. Everything else (including the Kracko obsession and the “Arcade” feature) has happened at least once since 2017. Even all of the collectibles that were introduced that event got a rerun or two.

Last edited:
I was just thinking. From the 2017 TBT Fair, the only aspects that have never been used again since the 2017 Fair ended were the real life pixel art event, the design-a-villager and interior contest, custom lineart, a poster real life prize, and the rainbow feather as an award collectible, though the rainbow feather and design a villager contest have been done before 2017. Everything else (including the Kracko obsession and the “Arcade” feature) has happened at least once since 2017. Even all of the collectibles that were introduced that event got a rerun or two.
the rainbow feather was available as a prize for Celebrating Diversity 2023. I still regret not being able to win it 😞

the rainbow feather was available as a prize for Celebrating Diversity 2023. I still regret not being able to win it 😞
I fixed it. But still, it’s interesting to see some less-likely concepts come back in the future.
  • Game Night featured the same arcade games the 2017 Fair did.
  • The Championship Series got a new event - the TBT World Championships.
  • The arcade collectibles and gradient feathers not only got a rerun, but were also expanded on, seeing gradient balloons and new arcade collectibles this year.
  • The avatar and signature event became a regular activity every event. The only difference is that you don’t get staff favorites for that (like in 2017).
  • Kracko was one of last year’s Banner Beasts.

Back