• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Every Single Celeste DIY and 300 NMT [GIVEAWAY ENDED, WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khris

Nook Inc's Pet
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6387-7001-9522
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (173) +
Hey all! I've honestly been able to achieve and get everything I wanted in this game thus far so I wanted to give back to the community!

Rules:
All I ask is that you comment below with your name and island name so that I can see you've read through. You may only enter once (I'll search through the thread) and your account must have been made the latest yesterday (May 15, 2020). This is so people don't make multiple accounts to enter to keep it truly fair. I'll be using a random number generator on Sunday May 17 2020 at 8 PM EST based on post number.

WINNERS
First Prize: Post #99 - Halloqueen
Second Prize: Post #141 - lauren1
Third Prize: Post #40 - caavl

The draws can be found at the bottom of OP (disclaimer: I did by some luck pick myself for prize #2 so I re rolled second prize!)

I'll be doing three draws for the following prizes:

First Prize: Every single Celeste DIY (total 34 DIYs)
The list includes the following DIYs:
Asteroid
Astronaut suit
Cosmos wand
Crescent-moon chair
Crewed spaceship
Flying saucer
Galaxy flooring
Golden wand
Hyacinth wand
Iron wand
Lily wand
Lunar lander
Lunar rover
Lunar surface
Moon
Mums wand
Nova light
Pansy wand
Rocket
Rose wand
Satellite
Sci-fi flooring
Sci-fi wall
Space shuttle
Star clock
Star head
Star pochette
Starry garland
Starry wall
Starry-sky wall
Tree-branch wand
Tulip wand
Wand
Windflower wand
Second Prize: 200 NMT
Third Prize: 100 NMT

If you are picked for first prize and would prefer the NMT, that is fine! You can take the NMT and second prize will get their choice of the Celeste DIYs or 100 NMT.

Best of luck, and thanks for being a great community!

mKW4TDH.jpg

Draw 1:
0nWyAte.gif

Draw 2:
WHs1HU2.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! IGN is Steven, island name is Echelon. Thanks for hosting this giveaway.

i’m yelling this is so generous of you!! i’m xara from axolotl c’:

I'd love to enter! IGN is Aliya and island name is Seabrook. Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Extremely generous of you!

Chai from jellyfish ^^ this is super cool of you to do!

Pendar87 of Roanoke, greatly appreciate your kindness and generosity for the community.

I’d love to enter my ign is Caitlin and the island name is Faebelle

I’d like to enter too, Patricia from Pururu, thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back