• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

EVERYTHING learned from PAX East!

Have we found out the character limit on the town name yet? I assume it's ten...

Something to replace ordinances would be nice (I HATE watering flowers every day).

I wonder if animal pics will be back (they were in the last couple games). I always made it my goal to collect the pics of animals that lived in my towns. In New Leaf, I even had a museum room set up with pics showing the history of my town.

Have we found out the character limit on the town name yet? I assume it's ten...

Something to replace ordinances would be nice (I HATE watering flowers every day).

I wonder if animal pics will be back (they were in the last couple games). I always made it my goal to collect the pics of animals that lived in my towns. In New Leaf, I even had a museum room set up with pics showing the history of my town.

Judging from the size of the banner on the map, its safe to assume 10 to 12.

I really hope so because I always collect their pictures too.

Flowers don't wilt now, so watering daily isn't necessary
You just have to water them when you pick the bloom off and want a new one to grow back

You just have to water them when you pick the bloom off and want a new one to grow back

So if you're trying to grow hybrids, you just plant and go?

Awesome!

tysm for the post!!!! :D

i forget, has this been revealed/discussed already??? what are title keywords???
urGQiD1.png

(src)

tysm for the post!!!! :D

i forget, has this been revealed/discussed already??? what are title keywords???
urGQiD1.png

(src)

Maybe it's a title you get in your name?

I hope it's not some stupid **** like "here are the only words you can use to communicate with people, but you also have to unlock them,"

flowers don’t wilt now? :0 thats fantastic!

Maybe it's a title you get in your name?

I hope it's not some stupid **** like "here are the only words you can use to communicate with people, but you also have to unlock them,"

LOL that would suck soooo bad. i don't think they'd do something like that though :pPP
i would really like if they were like titles we could give ourselves on some sort of personal card like the TPC in new leaf!!!!! that would be so cute and fun. i love little customization stuff like that that differentiates every1 a little bit

Blue and black roses already existed tho?

Hey I'm just here to give the people what they want.

Whoa I know that is a popular theory around here but where was it confirmed?

Last edited:

I get how it’s more convenient, but I’d find that a bit disappointing tbh. I personally really enjoyed having to care for them.

I get how it’s more convenient, but I’d find that a bit disappointing tbh. I personally really enjoyed having to care for them.

I mean, you're going to have to water them to bloom hybrids.

I will enjoy having time for real life not having to water flowers, plus there's so much more to do in the game. :)

So... If flowers don't wilt... HOW DO WE GET GOLDEN ROSES?!
Also please say they've included SILVER roses this time!
They'll looks so pretty in the snowscape winters ୧꒰*?꒳`*꒱૭✧︎

So... If flowers don't wilt... HOW DO WE GET GOLDEN ROSES?!
Also please say they've included SILVER roses this time!
They'll looks so pretty in the snowscape winters ୧꒰*?꒳`*꒱૭✧︎

maybe you just have to water any black rose with the golden watering can and that’ll make it golden even if it’s not wilted? idk though.

also silver roses would be so pretty!

I will enjoy having time for real life not having to water flowers, plus there's so much more to do in the game. :)

Trust me I’m going to enjoy the hell out of this game :3 Doesn’t mean I can’t be sad when something I liked is removed, though.

Last edited:
maybe you just have to water any black rose with the golden watering can and that’ll make it golden even if it’s not wilted? idk though.

also silver roses would be so pretty!

Seems likely... Or maybe unlock Leif and he'll teach you how to get them? Maybe special fertiliser too?
Haha I'm dreaming for it ☆

Trust me I’m going to enjoy the hell out of this game :3 Doesn’t mean I can’t be sad when something I liked is removed, though.

Totally!
Like the missing NPC's and art gallery. :(

Edit. Did we learn what fruit there is?
Any mention of grapes since PC has them.

Last edited:
Back