• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Expand your Music tastes

Also, since orangepeanut posted Swans, one of my favorites by Michael Gira et al.:

Last edited:
Mino: Blind's one of my favourites too. Really enjoyed Moss Icon, Drive Like Jehu and Fugazi by the way.

Glad you enjoyed them. Wesley Willis actually has a song about Fugazi, though I can't seem to find it on YouTube. I'm not even certain what it's called.

Edit - Though from what I can remember it begins with him saying he went to a Fugazi show and then saying "FOOOO-GAAAH-ZEEEE" a lot.

Last edited:
The Black Halo by Kamelot. Here are the first four tracks, enjoy:

Still my favourite album since I was 14! Not sure if it will ever be beaten either. :cool:

The Black Halo by Kamelot. Here are the first four tracks, enjoy:

Still my favourite album since I was 14! Not sure if it will ever be beaten either. :cool:

The Black Halo is one of their best, I think Ghost Opera is my favourite though. What are your thoughts on Tommy Karevik? I think he's a good singer, but I miss Roy Khan.

More excellent Metal.

The Black Halo is one of their best, I think Ghost Opera is my favourite though. What are your thoughts on Tommy Karevik? I think he's a good singer, but I miss Roy Khan.

More excellent Metal.

I agree there, Tommy Karevik is a good singer no doubt, but Kamelot is not really the same without Roy. :( I hope Roy might come back into the music industry one day, but it's seeming more and more unlikely.

My favourites are Going Under, Bring Me to Life and My Immortal, one of my favourites is also Lithium, but is not on that album.

I agree there, Tommy Karevik is a good singer no doubt, but Kamelot is not really the same without Roy. :( I hope Roy might come back into the music industry one day, but it's seeming more and more unlikely.

Just a shame that one of the greatest voices in the genre is no longer in the music business.

MaYaN. Their second album is out this month, I am very excited.

After Forever. The band Mark Jansen, of the aforementioned MaYaN, was in before they split. His sister was the vocalist, and she now sings for Nightwish and ReVamp.

Back