• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Expand your Music tastes

One of the most melodic jazz fusion songs ever!!:

One of my favourite bands. Plus of my my favourite live bands.

Another excellent live band, saw them last summer. Definitely worth a listen, especially their older albums. Also, that is a very odd video.

Not sure what to say about this apart from it being an excellent song.

hnngg I'd like to share some of my fave artist but I don't think they'd be considered underground
I mean they're well known, not like popular sense where you hear them all over the radio ect and everyone and their
grandma has heard of them....

Last edited:
hnngg I'd like to share some of my fave artist but I don't think they'd be considered underground
I mean they're well known, not like popular sense where you hear them all over the radio ect. ;m;​

I don't think that's a problem (plus I'm intrigued now). I mean, I've posted some bands that are pretty well known within their genre.

Last edited:
welp in that case I guess I can give it a shot

Imogen Heap
Temposhark
Of montreal
Blair Crimmins and The Hookers
Ratatat
Yanni
Kevin Macleod
Terry Devine-King

Last edited:
I can vouch for Twenty One Pilots! They are hands down the best band I have ever seen preform live! Josh and Tyler both are so energetic and fun to watch, I actually got into their music from seeing them preform rather than from listening to their music. They like to get into the crowd and it's just great they're great ok sorry I really love Jeni too:

sctbdcover.jpg

Genre: JPop
Song List:
  • Owari e Mukau Hajimari no Uta (終わりへ向かう始まりの歌)
  • Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (君の知らない物語)
  • Hero (ヒーロー)
  • Perfect Day
  • Fukushuu (復讐)
  • Rock'n'Roll Nandesu no (ロックンロールなんですの)
  • LOVE & ROLL
  • Feel so good
  • Hoshi ga Matataku Konna Yoru ni (星が瞬くこんな夜に)
  • Utakata Hanabi (うたかた花火)
  • Yoru ga Akeru yo (夜が明けるよ)
  • Sayonara Memories (さよならメモリーズ)
  • Watashi e (私へ)

I'm just a super huge fan of vocaloid; Ryo, one of my favorite producers/composers works for Supercell. This album is mostly Nagi, one of their singers, I believe. She has such a beautiful voice.

Back