• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Expand your Music tastes

I highly recommend listening to The Desert Sessions, Josh Homme's pet project. It's just a bunch of musicians in the middle of nowhere, recording impromptu songs in one take. And it is GLORIOUS.

Toe. Toe is a mathrock band from Japan turning out some beautiful, complex, and atmospheric instrumentals. This video is 2 hours of live music. They hold up wonderfully live and in studio (they actually sound better live).

Because I've had these songs in my head for the past couple of days, here you go. Doesn't really need much explaining, most of you have probably heard of these songs (and if not, have you been living under a rock?).

My music taste is really weird but if anyone is into some form of rap music i have a song which has a ton of rap artists which i enjoy

Song featuring- Shael Riley, Schaffer the Darklord, Adam WarRock, Int80, SayHi, Da Silky Slimz, Old Snake da CQC MC, Beefy, Whoremoans, MadHatter, Klopfenpop, Remi-son, King Pheenix, Viet Vu, Maros, Thunderball, Buc Preston, Navi, The Ranger, Mikal KHill, Sulfur, Billy the Fridge, Random, Jesse Dangerously, Wordburglar, and MC Frontalot

Last edited:

His music pretty much got me through school, and probably saved me. I was lucky enough to meet him nearly four years ago and tell him this, and I will never forget how happy he was that his music means so much to someone.
This is one of my personal favourites of his, but it's a tough choice.

Last edited:
Back