• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Expand your Music tastes

I recommend-

Imogen Heap- You know Where to find me( Very calming music)

Placebo- Song to Say goodbye( Alternative Rock)

Mew- Special( Rock)

MSI- Stupid MF- (Metal)

Chevelle- Leading us Along- (Metal)

Akkiroid-Chan- Akkiroid desu- (Vocaloid)

First time I ever heard Bebel Gilberto's voice was on this. The sax sample sounds like Stan Getz, with whom her dad Jo?o made some of the best Bossa ever heard. But that's another story.

Last edited:

This instrumental gives me goosebumps at the moment. :) Trying not to listen to it too much.

Last edited:
Anyways, here's some Lady Gaga. If you want, look up the rest of the album, ARTPOP.

hahahaha marry me pls <3

idk I suppose to post something less well known here you go

Probably my favorite song from my favorite post rock/instrumentalist band, maybeshewill.

If any of you have actually heard of them before I will cry b/c I swear I am the only one ffs ;~;

Last edited:
Last edited:
I recommend ARTPOP-Lady GaGa is just so fab and sickening, and BEYONCE, she slayed your faves with her latest suprise album release!

Also RuPaul's single Glamazon slayys hunty

Last edited:
Im so scared to post here. Better start off with something good
OOOO HOW ABOUT NIKI MINAJ?
KIDDING KIDDING IM KIDDING XD
But in all seriousness, I like Green Day, Three Days Grace, A perfect circle, Black Veil Brides, Creature Feature, and Lilly Allen.
I am probably missing a few, and there are a few songs I love, but I don't love the band XD

I'm feeling ambient today. From The Moon and the Melodies album. Peerless, there is only Liz Fraser. Enya would not exist as a pro without her.

Last edited:
I'm feeling ambient today. From The Moon and the Melodies album. Peerless, there is only Liz Fraser. Enya would not exist as a pro without her.

Oh wow, every once in a while this thread surprises me. I didn't know they collaborated with Harold Budd.

It's wonderful isn't it. Robin Guthrie has written music with Budd since the twins split up.
I was lucky enough/old enough to see the Cocteau Twins a couple of times back in the 80's, they were fantastic. Liz Fraser live, she is just so beautiful to listen to!

I expect you know this album if you know HB, but here is my favourite for anyone else .

Im so scared to post here. Better start off with something good
OOOO HOW ABOUT NIKI MINAJ?
KIDDING KIDDING IM KIDDING XD
But in all seriousness, I like Green Day, Three Days Grace, A perfect circle, Black Veil Brides, Creature Feature, and Lilly Allen.
I am probably missing a few, and there are a few songs I love, but I don't love the band XD

gurll i actually like nicki minaj, her comeback will slay hunty

Back