• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

It's December 1st, so I switched over to this official Christmas-themed art of Arsène Lupin from the Code: Realize games! ❤️ The original background was more lavender, but I tried to tone it down a smidge to match the background of the holiday collectibles a bit better, eheheh.

It’s finizen! My favorite gen 9 pokémon (along with palafin). I’ve been wanting a dolphin pokémon so badly and it’s just as cute and has just as pretty colors as I hoped!

Walking around my island at night finding Tangy dressed up in party clothes standing in the square singing. Maybe carols? But her fashion sense, the Christmas decorations, her singing and sometimes getting distracted by the stump in front of her and it being in the middle of the night, was too funny and cute. I had to get a pic.

Another screenshot from my Tomodachi Life game! It's my look-alike Mii blushing, but I changed the face to be more happy beforehand. I also gave my Mii a Santa dress and the holiday interior for the Chistmas season.
22unpon333wq.jpg

Found a cute Christmas one of Hotaru Tomoe (aka Sailor Saturn) to get into the festive spirit. I’ve also officially started on a cosplay of Sailor Saturn for next year so that’s why I specifically looked for a cute image of her.

The Princess and the Snow Bunnies.jpg

A drawing I made last year of a fun-loving princess and her adorable snow bunny friends~ one of my first attempts at drawing in a completely new, complex style, but without using any layers. I really love how it turned out so it's become one of my favorites, my go-to winter avatar~
🎄 Happy Holidays, everyone! 🎄

Back