• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

expunged from vs dave and bambi (fnf mod) (hes a god and hes cool)
TrueFormExpunged.gif

Its very early but I JUST LOVE THE GREEN AND SPRING SO KEROPPI IS READY!!! 💚🍃🥗📗

Ah, green is my favorite color, so I absolutely adore your aesthetic!! 😍

--

My current avatar is based off of Izuku Midoriya from season six of My Hero Academia. It's already been out in the manga for awhile, but his current look has him wearing a yellow scarf and yellow backpack, and he is now known as a vigilante in the anime.

It's official art of Code: Realize's Victor Frankenstein, my beloved 💚

I also messed around with the colors a bit because I wanted to go for a blue/gold theme this time. I actually meant to use this aesthetic after the Halloween event, but didn't get around to it until now. 😅

February is Valentine's month as far as I'm concerned, so I've gone with this art of Shinra from the Durarara!!x2 x Heart-Up collaboration! Shinra's one of my DRRR faves, and I've lowkey wanted to do an aesthetic with the Heart-Up artwork and the Pink Love Potion collectible ever since it was released last year. ;w;

Mine is a flower of a Bee Orchid (Ophrys apifera) taken on one of my study sites. The genus Ophrys has very interesting flowers, made to visually (and often chemically, with phermonoes!) mimic females of some insect species so the males try to mate with the flower, covering themselves with pollen, which they carry to another flower while trying to mate with it too. Quite fascinating!
Often these flowers end up having some cute faces, and with their hairy aspect they look very cuddly :)

( staring intently at my icon. )

he's just my emotional support freak.
( his name is secco! he's a nasty lil' man from jojo's bizarre adventure. one of my special interests! )

Mine is the prize I won in @jadetine ’s art raffle. It’s my main OC, Lauren, holding a plush version of the villager Lily from Animal Crossing. The funny thing about the villager plush is that there villager has the same name as her sister, and since her sister got her interested in the in-universe equivalent of Amphibia, it’s even more perfect that it’s a frog villager.

It's official art of Chiyuki Ueda, the main character from Lover Pretend! 🍀 I did play around with the colors a little though and swapped out the background to better suit the pink/green vibe I was going for. The cosmos in the background are also a little nod to my favorite love interest from this game shh

I started playing Pokémon only with Diamond and Pearl when I was a little girl, over the years I became a huge fan and still I am today, I played all the versions for the DS, the 3Ds and, in addition to these, I played to Pokémon Leaf Green and Fire Red and Pokémon Emerald. My first starter was Chimchar, the second was Todotile etc... but the real starter that stole my heart was Bulbasaur. When I was little I tended to idolize Charmander and Charizard like all children, also thanks to the influence of the anime, but when I played pokémon Fire Red (quite big, I was 15) I chose Bulbasaur. And not because I had a sudden illumination about its magnificence, but because many years ago I had played pokémon Y before and a bulbasaur arrived via the GTS (good times!) and which I added to the team together with my Charmander. Sometimes I played with Poké-Amie and petting Bulbasaur was really satisfying, his expressions were priceless! A few years later my 18-year-old cousin showed me a comic that has become very famous, I'm talking about this:

I was deeply touched by this comic, it stuck in my mind, so much so that it led me to choose Bulbasaur when I started my adventure with Pokémon Leaf Green, and from there Bulbasaur became one of my favorite pokémon, along with all his evolutions.
Growing up I realized how conceptually wonderful this pokémon is. Maybe he has many weaknesses in battles, but what makes him special is everything else. Now I will talk about Venusaur because is his latest evolution where he expresses all his potential:
Venusaur is a grass pokémon, but not just any grass pokémon, he is able to manipulate nature as we read in the wiki and as witnessed in the anime, he also helps plants grow and would be able to bring even a dying plant back to life. Also like all grass pokémon he does photosynthesis and thanks to this he produces oxygen for us humans! Again, thanks to the beautiful flower that he has in all his evolutions, he releases a relaxing scent that has incredible therapeutic effects for the mind because it soothes all negative emotions. If there were a Venusaur in reality we wouldn't need drugs LOL Finally he's also a poison type pokémon, which means he can produce highly toxic substances when needed... he's a real force of nature! Compared to other pokémon he will certainly be weaker, but Venusaur is not a brute force but a strategic and... poetic force ❤️ Also unlike the other pokémon, as shown in the comic, Venusaur have a very long life expectancy, like turtles!

b64a47d3df132d1768c04f78c50f0b41.jpg

4499832da68919f29c1910db0d2da19d.jpg

07d0ea9f6f2bf56aeadef35e54ebde82.jpg

3da5524446291c1ea7ae87d680956ae3.jpg

23da7d70c92b2824202bbf1af09b68da.jpg

8e2a2203d1982cb79685158a5dc0e92c.jpg

7d7663af64bc8dee28b71e8eff5c8e6f.jpg

0aa1605d5d42660dee2feecbd1095b48.jpg

86414b4f665369e3106d4dea2bf7381f.jpg

38039e9ec9d9caa861bd01387fdf7f83.jpg

Last edited:
Back