• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

I was playing Stray this afternoon and instantly fell in love with Momo. During a specific scene I thought the colours matched the Wraith aesthetic well and would make a good avatar - and then made it happen.

stray_momo_avatar2.png

New post-Halloween MHA avatar and signature that matches my collectibles. The avatar is from the My Hero Academia manga, and the signature is just some neat art of Deku in his World Heroes Mission (third movie) costume. 🖤

hTcoTNC.png

I can’t find the blue palm trees avatar that I previously saved. So here’s a screenshot of Latte from the manwha, Miss Not So Sidekick. It’s one of my favorites manwhas.

it's Meowscarada, the final form of Sprigatito! that's the starter I'm gonna pick when I get Violet. I like the other two fully evolved starters as well but I really vibe w this one lol. this picture specifically isn't official art, it's someone's recreation of the spritework. I don't know who made the original drawing unfortunately.
look he's so smug lol
meowscaradaa.png

Some Amphibia fanart I found online. It’s just a placeholder till the day after thanksgiving when I can pull out my Christmas stuff

EDIT:
C87AFF1E-30F0-4BB4-BE8A-9BFA074DC25E.jpeg

Last edited:
it's Meowscarada, the final form of Sprigatito! that's the starter I'm gonna pick when I get Violet. I like the other two fully evolved starters as well but I really vibe w this one lol. this picture specifically isn't official art, it's someone's recreation of the spritework. I don't know who made the original drawing unfortunately.
look he's so smug lol
meowscaradaa.png
It’s honestly a really interesting design. I got the double pack, so Meowscarada will definitely be my starter for Scarlet! :)

Drawn by me! At some point, have you ever looked up at the sky and seen a flying Pikachu? We all know him from his debut back in the Pokémon Yellow intro (or from Let's Go Pikachu for all you 2010 kids lol) but this time he's holding a MOON BALL which means he's got a big secret! Also he's crossing the border! From Kanto to Johto! How could something with such terrible defensive stats STILL be so strong and cute? Remember, the original mascot of Pokemon was going to be Clefairy... or maybe even Poliwhirl 👀

Pikachu's Sky Adventure.png

Back