• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

explain your current avatar

It's Deku/Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia and Naruto from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden doing a victory sign together! I thought it was cute and the orange background matches the Halloween season, so it's perfect for me right now. Especially since I watch a lot of shounen shows and I'm all caught up with MHA and have less than 50 episodes to watch of Naruto Shippuden.

I get the feeling that if Midoriya and Naruto knew each other they'd end up being good friends, lol. :giggle:

vlsTG4b.jpg

a screenshot from this scene from stranger things that i edited to make look a bit more aesthetic!

this scene honestly made me smile so much when i first saw it, i knew i had to incorporate it somehow into my spooky season aesthetic this year. 👻🧡

Last edited:
Mine is one of Shiori's portraits from the visual novel "Kanon". I edited it though to make her shawl purple, one of her dress straps black instead of red, gave her a witch hat and put her in front of a spooky background!

Please react to this post if you can tell what my pfp is:
17971.jpg

It’s my AC rep as a witch!

I’m working on my pixel art and it’s unclear how well it’s working lol. I would appreciate any feedback or messages from folks who had no idea what I drew…

Back