Explain your lineup thread

I am really loving the collectables for this years fair so beautiful :love:

1662375632659.png

I've been messing around these past couple of days trying to make a balanced lineup of my absolute favorite collectibles. Something I can keep around long term when I'm not doing themed lineup. I keep tweaking it around because I have about 15 or 16 favorites and I want to show them all off, but sadly some of them look worse than others, so here's what I got!

PSClbL8.png

The not pictured collectibles I wish I had room for are Blue Mote of Flame, Galaxy Egg, Chao Egg, Invader, Silver Trophy, and Caustic Crystal. Maybe they'll see the light soon! Happy with this dynamic right now though

1662641102935.png

About as close to a Legend of Zelda themed lineup as I'll ever get lol since we yet to have any actual Zelda collectibles. The fair crystals instantly made me think of the Spiritual Stones in Ocarina of Time, so each one represents their respective color/element of forest, fire and water and courage, power and wisdom. It's a reoccurring theme in the LoZ series since A Link to the Past, the colors green, red and blue always have some kind of role/meaning within certain games, so this lineup reflects the LoZ series as a whole. The Gleaming Butterfly Spirits are faeries, and they're guarding the sacred potions at the behest of their beautiful queen, the Great Fairy 🦋✨ sigh.... I'm going to miss the Greenwood Glow backdrop 🥲

Back