Explain your lineup thread

It's finally time to break open the first of my fair lineups! I'm so happy with the potion+blue pansy combo.

Future ref:

496.jpg
495.jpg
506.jpg
353.jpg
355.jpg

174.jpg
174.jpg
260.jpg
174.jpg
174.jpg

Credit for this goes to @Millysaurusrexjr as she had an amazing one-line idea for our new pink crystal and lily of the valley collectibles (top row). It matches my pink/green spring aesthetic so I wanted to give it a go. 🥰

The blue junimos are leftover from a previous one-line lineup and are too cute to remove.

1664131836716.png

new lineup (and aesthetic) finally! the fair and enchanted forest theme were so so fun, but i’ve been itching to change my aesthetic for weeks now. xD new lineup has no theme or symmetry to it really, i just love all the vibrant colours and think it looks pretty. ^~^ 🌈🍀
FFCDD328-D604-4EB7-8D2B-7EAE894726ED.jpeg

Credit for this goes to @Millysaurusrexjr as she had an amazing one-line idea for our new pink crystal and lily of the valley collectibles (top row). It matches my pink/green spring aesthetic so I wanted to give it a go. 🥰

The blue junimos are leftover from a previous one-line lineup and are too cute to remove.
screaming IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! 🤯 The Junimo eggs go so well with it!!!!

I don't think I posted about it here but here it is, my ultimate blue-green line up!
Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 1.07.32 pm.png

I might remove two of them though to make room for this:
if_enchantedbloom2.png

Something temporary, since I can't decide right now!

View attachment 461829

I ended up deciding on a full crystal line-up, two lillies, and a fair patch. It was a hard choice to choose this over the bluebird plush, but I'm happy with what I decided! 😊
Uhhh, that’s permanent lineup material right there! Beautiful!

Well, I guess I have to show the Enchanted Bloom off since I won one.
NM0mzkG.png
(Disclaimer: Most of this was written around 2 weeks before actually posting this, so the mood of this spoiler doesn't necessarily match how I'm feeling about all of this right now.)

So when I had thought about how I was going to use the Bloom at first, I had an idea: bloom-patch-golden egg-patch-pearl; patch-RSF-RSF-RSF-patch, like so:
aes938C.png

In my mind I was like "oh my god yes, so cool!" (even if it really is just flexing on people with the success/luck I've had in events in the span of the past year lmao), but then when I started readying collectibles, I realized something:
0Pvh1vX.png

oh

oh no

So then I was left with 3 options:
1) Replace the Pearl in the above with something else that fits between the two patches
2) Keep the Pearl, have an unsymmetric line-up.
3) Buy the Fair 2022 patch after the Bloom was distributed to do patch-Bloom-golden egg-pearl-patch instead (or just get the Bloom moved now that it's an option)

Ultimately, I went with 1, since I like symmetry. It makes line-ups look nicer imo! And I feel like it's nicer to have the Bloom to the left of the patch since I can do more with it in the future than if I did the patch to the left of the Bloom.

I suppose in retrospect it would've been nice had I gotten the Camp Bell Tree patch after getting the pearl, but then again, I would have never thought I could win a Golden Egg or win what would've been an unnamed animated collectible from the Fair, so, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1664386049815.png

Pink. Lots and lots of pink 💗 literally just pink
Pinky is traveling from one side of the screen to the next, like a classic game of Pac-Man, and munching on some tasty pink cosmic snacks along the way, gaining the infinite power and secrets of the universe~ a big thank you to everyone who helped me achieve this pink pipe dream that started off with one simple pink frag turning into a meteor shower, you know who you are!! 🥰😘💞

Back