Explain your lineup thread

S6D5yXK.png

I wanted to use all my wands in this lineup :) turns out my event collectibles ended up on the ends which was a happy accident

I’m sooo happy I was able to achieve this lineup, thanks to some amazing friends!! The bluebirds have a very personal meaning to me, and they protect the opalescent crystals, which protect the enchanted bloom - and the enchanted bloom represents my son! His light shines everyday, no matter what obstacles he faces. All of this on top of my shiny and most favorite eggies 💖
E3B9D286-6043-4D87-B8E2-DBCAD20EB082.jpeg

Last edited:
Why do pixels mean so much? Because they symbolise goals, dreams and friendship ✨💜✨

At the beginning of the fair, the glistening butterfly just took my heart as my dream lineup. I honestly never thought I would achieve a full line but thanks to dear friends I have 🥺💕 I am forever grateful to @The Pennifer for more than I can ever say and this wouldn’t have been possible without her ❤️❤️❤️ I was blown away by the kindness and generosity of my amazing Blue’s Clues dearest friend @Shellzilla_515 gifting me a butterfly 🥺😘💙💜💙 and my beautiful amazing friend @Aquilla for completing my lineup and making my dream come true 😘❤️🥰

OK, I’m sorry that was long 😂

8037A9D3-5CF0-43F0-AFA6-3322A0320940.jpeg

Last edited:
I had to switch my lineup plans a few times, but I came up with something I was eventually happy with, and finally made it a reality today! Definitely couldn't have done it without the help of some friends and amazing people who decided to trade art in exchange for their tickets, and I'm so grateful for them. 😭💕💕

487.jpg
488.jpg
504.jpg
489.jpg
487.jpg

459.jpg
356.jpg
365.jpg
358.jpg
178.jpg

SPOOPY MONTH IS UPON US!
I will switch back to the Fair items eventually, but I found some nice ingredients for my cauldron:

1664670678710.png

1. A thorny concoction, filled with a lover's spite.
2. A deadly mushroom, sprouted from cursed earth.
3. The tell-tale heart, beating still (ISTG I thought the lump of coal was a black heart with the aorta sticking out and not a ribbon, lol).
4. The key to the local haunted disco (looking forward to more purple background collectibles this year, if any).
5. A voodoo doll that has seen much greed and deception.

Torn between fair collectibles and AUTUMN. Right now I can't contain my autumn decorating fever, so autumn it is! I'm lowkey hoping for more fall-themed/coloured collectibles, so I can diversify my top row. 🎃🍁🍂

1664747045774.png

Torn between fair collectibles and AUTUMN. Right now I can't contain my autumn decorating fever, so autumn it is! I'm lowkey hoping for more fall-themed/coloured collectibles, so I can diversify my top row. 🎃🍁🍂

View attachment 462814
It’d be cool if you could alternate the cakes with pumpkin pies! Maybe one day! 🥰🤩

It’d be cool if you could alternate the cakes with pumpkin pies! Maybe one day! 🥰🤩
I was alternating it with mushrooms, but am missing one date ;u; but yes, I’d love something orange like a pumpkin or a pie there!

Back