Explain your lineup thread

Working on adjusting my Sailor Moon themed lineup. My plan is to have a full row of Moon Bunnies by the end of camp to go with the eggs. Then I’ll need to make a new plan for what kind of messages I want to put on each.

I went with a white/moon theme this time to represent my team and match my current aesthetic! 🤍 The birthstones and the rose on the bottom row are also there to tie-in with my Code: Realize pfp, and for the top row is mostly moons with my White Star Fragment to match with my shiny new White Crescent Moon. 🌙🐇

566.jpg
539.jpg
433.jpg
386.jpg
359.jpg

209.jpg
101.jpg
99.jpg
99.jpg
99.jpg

1691692191572.png
Dear Mario *chuckle* and Luigi,

Please come to the Comet Observatory. It is almost time for a truly spectacular show I am certain you will never forget. Your special one and I will be waiting for you. We've also baked a special cake for you, made with the finest Star Bits in all the cosmos. I will send Luma with this message to you. May the stars shine upon you.

From,
Princess Peach and Princess Rosalina 🍑⭐

The spectacular show is none other than the "Cetacean Constellations" 🐋⭐🪐 a space whale watching event! Every 100 years, the Guardians of the Galaxy Egg pay a visit to the home planet, where they can be seen from the Mushroom Kingdom. Look how majestic these creatures are! They swim along a sea of stars, twinkling beautifully against a vast, deep canvas of blue and purple. They playfully circle around far-off celestial bodies, much like an alluring dance~ thus is the beauty of the night sky, something that cannot be explained in words alone, and that feeling of sheer wonder slowly enters your heart and stays there forever.

A lineup inspired by, of course, Super Mario Galaxy, undoubtedly one of the best games to ever exist, and with it we were blessed with the debut of the princess of the cosmos, a gentle figure that watches over you~ the Yellow Crescent Moons represent Power Moons from Super Mario Odyssey, but they also represent Power Stars as both of these objects are filled with mysterious energy that grants immense power. And then there's the playful pod of Space Whales, and what's that? They each have their very own Galaxy Egg! It's said that each one contains a secret of the universe! Maybe if you become good friends with a Space Whale, it will share its secret! But you have to be lucky enough! The Yellow Star Fragment represents Rosalina's precious star children, the Lumas, and lastly there's the ever coveted Star Glow Wand, which of course is Rosalina's wand, which sparkles with otherworldly magic. Now how lucky do you have to be to give it a wave and make a wish?

And there you have it. Pixel perfection 🥰 now please excuse me while I go drown in a pool of blissful tears~

Back