Explain your lineup thread

Jellies are gorgeous but your feathers are stunning 😍💜

(Lineup, comfort feathers from dear friend when I need it 🥺🥰💖)
Lol thx!!! I just switched to feathers last night!
Post automatically merged:

Jellies are gorgeous but your feathers are stunning 😍💜

(Lineup, comfort feathers from dear friend when I need it 🥺🥰💖)
Aweee I miss penn too!!! I texted her the other night with pictures of the new pup!

Had to take advantage of the fireworks, so night lineup it is! (also space camp hyyyype)

1689012218510.png

My current lineup represents my legacy from TBT past.

Light Blue Balloon - I loved to participate in TBT events
Yellow Tulip - represents joy, also I use tulips as my main flower in the Animal Crossing games
Tetris Grid - won a staff favorite, so I am one of those “event winners”
Chocolate Cake - the very first collectible I coveted, back when I first joined this site.
Apple - once had an all-apple sidebar, as part of the “Apple Empire”

1689981532049.png
Just call me LittleMissPINKPanda! You'll find me up in space, playing some out-of-this-world games! Watch as Pinky starts on one end, eating all those perfectly pink and deliciously crunchy Pink Star Fragments along the way, and suddenly Pinky appears on the other side! It's a classic game of Pac-Man, but can anyone beat MY high score?? Hmmm... Given the theme of TBT Camp this year, maybe I should be playing some Pikmin instead! It's fruitless going at it alone, little guys! But in a group, these interplanetary plants are unstoppable! 🪐🌱🔥⚡💧 What'll happen if they carry a Pink Star Fragment to the S.S. Dolphin? Just how much Pokos is that thing worth?? Probably enough to get any company out of debt! 💰💰💰

Also let's vibe with the Pikmin with a mega chill track from Pikmin 2, as ya'll get ready to play Pikmin 4 aka Pikmin 2 part 2 ~

Back