Explain your lineup thread

I bought the wrong moon dates but think I like this!
IMG_0081.jpeg

bought lots of collectibles so can do all sorts of things

IMG_0080.jpeg

The event is over and I'm just now getting around to purchasing and displaying my space-themed lineup. But I love it! 🌟🌒

I went with stars and moons in shades of blue, purple, and white to match dizzy's beautiful backdrop. This might be one of my favorite lineups ever! 💙🤍💜

Untitled.png

Another great event by the TBT staff with many more amazing collectibles!

Even though this is only 3 across, this lineup has to be extremely rare. I've been lucky enough to be part of the last 3 winning teams!

TBT World Championship 2021 - 1st Place Team: Jolly Redds
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Winning Cabin: The Poliwags
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Winning Crew: International Space Cetacean

1692622587581.png

Bun buns and dolls, dancing a dance of protection around their favorite crystal. Their dance is reminiscent of disco, and they prefer to dance in the cold of night, under a galaxy of stars, near their favorite crystal forest. ✨💖✨
View attachment 509461
There you go being iconic again! 🤩👑✨💖✨ you never cease to amaze!

At some point within the next few days I'll change to the main lineup I wanted to make. But for today's lineup, I lament the loss of my Space Whale camp background and my missing the deadline to purchase the other one before they became unavailable in the shop. Also, Space Whale Plushes!

Space Whale Plushes.png

Matching Crescent Moons and Plushes lineup that I thought of last minute because I had a pending trade and needed to spend currency from it. I actually really like the overall aesthetic it has.

AHpa8cY.jpg

this is so incredibly cute! i tried to see how my plushies would work out if i tried the same theme and this is what i got! just pretend the moon above the sheep plush matches. if you close both eyes, they're exactly the same shade!

fmquqEC.png

i've been churning out lineups all day and here are some of my favourites! might stick with the very first one for now cause it matches my pfp/current backdrop!
sgPvvzx.png
9WmJdMt.png
xtXM5SB.png
nMCA1kZ.png

idk when i became such a whore for blue/purple lineups, but gawdamn are they pretty 🙏🏻💙💜 am so grateful to have some more frags/night sky collectibles under my belt, because i can finally bring @SpaceTokki77 ’s purple frag out from the basement thank u sm forever queen, still one of my most cherished collectibles ever from one of my most cherished friends ever 💜 ilysm and imy
and tysm @S.J. for my dreamy bear 🥹💜 ik i’ve already thanked you but 🥹🥹 ilysm, too and i owe you both my life
AND ty so so much to @Gene. for my updog potion
IMG_2750.png
am forever virtually kissing ur forehead for selling me it 🤍

temporary lineup until my rainbow moon’s timestamp gets changed hehe, i have so many lineup ideas for the new collectibles i want to display them all
IMG_2812.png

IMG_2948.jpeg

Last edited:
Back