• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

How do you make a 'top quality' item? I have a quest where I gotta make a top quality barrel but the highest I can make is 'great'. x.X
By nailing all the quick time events fast enough. If you can't do it fast enough you need a better hammer.

I'm starting to feel so bad for my "A" button. TT_TT I have this high anxiety that it will be mashed too much and get stuck... lol. Too much craftin!

I'm starting to feel so bad for my "A" button. TT_TT I have this high anxiety that it will be mashed too much and get stuck... lol. Too much craftin!
I think I already f'd up my down button, and I really need it to regain my SP during my hit-and-run tactics on bosses.

I saw this posted on GameFAQs so I thought I'd copy-paste it here. :)

Namely the question:
  • Do you still play Fantasy Life?
And the possible answers are:
  • Yes
  • Yes, but I'll be moving on soon
  • Yes, but I'm taking a break from it
  • No
  • No, but I'd like to get back into it again soon
  • No and I don't intend to play it again
  • No, I don't have the game, but would like to play it
For me, the answer is: No, but I'd like to get back into it again soon.

I'd like to begin playing again, but I've kinda lost motivation, to be honest. I'm looking forward to playing on-line with a friend so I can help her level up and complete some challenges. But for my personal play-through, I've kinda reached the end. I'm only Creator/God in two Lives and a few others are something like Master or so, but the rest is pretty much nowhere.

And when I say "the rest", I mean the Crafting Lives. I just can't bring myself to work on those, because I find them so boring. The last time I played I had tried working on Alchemist, but I got tired of checking which challenges I had to do, checking which items I was missing, checking where said items could be found and so on. At least the Fighting and Gathering Lives are easier in that regard!

I still think it's a great game (eh, except for the story, I guess) and I don't regret buying it at all, but I wish the Crafting Lives were less repetitive (and thus boring for me).

What does everyone else think? :)

I haven't touched Fantasy Life since last week. I really want to get back into it. As far as for the DLC, I still haven't beat it yet because I have been so busy lately. I only have the time to play ACNL and Clash of Clan. I'm probably going back into it on winter break with AS. Who knows... I might finish AS and go into competitive battling. I don't regret buying Fantasy Life because I believe it's a decent game and I really enjoy the time I have put into it with my fiance. I'm hoping Fantasy Life 2 will be better.

Is there any crafting outfits that'll add skills to your crafting? I'm still wearing the starter armor they give you...

Just a question,what is the easiest Special Request to do when farming for Lunares Coins?

The non-combat lives are suppose to the easiest; I've read that tailor is pretty easy.
Also I think nammie said mining and angler are good too (just need good equipment)

that being said, I haven't tried any of them so I can't give you first hand advice xD

Thank you, but I ended up killing it myself. :) I had Yuelia's and Odin's help though.

Also, does anybody have a few Starry beams? I really need 1 or 2... I don't have DLC.

ugh it sucks that we can't play when the other person doesn't have the DLC and the other does ;A; I wanna help you so bad :|

Last edited:
Just a question,what is the easiest Special Request to do when farming for Lunares Coins?

fishing and woodcutting I can finish in like 10 seconds, but you need good equip and clothing.
mining's alright too but it's so out of the way (lava cave) that I don't like doing it lol
next to that tailor's prob easiest because of how close the boss is to your terra nimbus house, you just need good allies for it.

Thank you, but I ended up killing it myself. :) I had Yuelia's and Odin's help though.

Also, does anybody have a few Starry beams? I really need 1 or 2... I don't have DLC.

I have a whole bunch of starry beams and no DLC

The non-combat lives are suppose to the easiest; I've read that tailor is pretty easy.
Also I think nammie said mining and angler are good too (just need good equipment)

that being said, I haven't tried any of them so I can't give you first hand advice xD

fishing and woodcutting I can finish in like 10 seconds, but you need good equip and clothing.
mining's alright too but it's so out of the way (lava cave) that I don't like doing it lol
next to that tailor's prob easiest because of how close the boss is to your terra nimbus house, you just need good allies for it.

OK,thanks!I just became a Creator Tailor,so yay :)

Just a random thought,I spent about 17 Gold Lunares Coins at the Almaajik Goddess Statue,and I still haven't gottena Dark Sultan's Wand.

Why can't the RNG gods be nice to me for once?

OK,thanks!I just became a Creator Tailor,so yay :)

Just a random thought,I spent about 17 Gold Lunares Coins at the Almaajik Goddess Statue,and I still haven't gottena Dark Sultan's Wand.

Why can't the RNG gods be nice to me for once?

It's kinda sad, but there is no RNG :( the order of items the statutes give out is predetermined so even if you save and start over, it gives you the same items in the same order every time. I would recommend writing down the order of items you get from each statue and try finding someone who would be interested in trading with you :eek:

Also how did you become a creator tailor? @@ I think my last quest is to get to level 15 in sewing but I already did the other quests and I grinding is really boring :(

Last edited:
Back