• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fantasy Life General Thread

Yes, that is correct. The items are in a set order. So no matter how many times you reset you'll always get the same ones. Meaning that if you really want something you either have to keep throwing coins into the fountain or trade with someone else.
Though it saddens me, thank you for confirming, Libra.

In regards to the Evil Shard, I can help you with it! There's a mining rock in the Ancient Ruins I was able to get a shard off of it... I can try it today and see if I can get a piece for you :D!

And what Libra said - another piece I know that will increase EXP earned is the "Fanciful Feet," which is obtained from the exchange clerk (with 7 gold coins). But yes, the order is pre-determined (whyyy, /wavesfists/)!! If there's an item you need, I'm more than happy to help ^^
Ooh, thank you, Gracelia. I will double check for your FC for just in case you find one. And are there items you might like, as well? I am a hero Woodcutter, hero Carpenter, master Blacksmith, and hero Alchemist (also creator Wizard, but not sure how that would help except for fighting, though I am only level 62, sadly).

So far the only gold coin item I have is the Sea Lord Helm, which I do not care for at the moment.

Last edited:
Very nice! Congrats! Around what level are you and your fiance? I want to try the Trials but am scared I'll get my butt handed to me @_@... considering those pumpkin things in Deep Elderwood (a later quest for Wizards) pretty much beat me up in 1-2 hits XD

We were around level 60's. The first trial was hard because the boss has AOE damage. It's hard to dodge since we have two people and it was a small space. The second trial was okay also. I really like the designs of the mobs. Lol, I guess they released their best spirits for the DLC. Ah, I gotta check the Deep Elderwood for that pumpkin thing with my fiance. You should be fine if you have good tank on your team. :p

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I was also thinking about the streetpass of this game. I feel like they overlooked the feature. I guess it's cool looking at other people and getting gifts from them. They could have done a lot of things with streetpass to be honest.

I don't think you should deal with the combat class god/creator quests when you're at Level 60-70...

Yeah, this. I tried the Magican one, as well as the Paladin one, when I was level 100 and I was barely doing any damage. x_x

Last edited:
I don't think you should deal with the combat class god/creator quests when you're at Level 60-70...
I am guessing 100-150, at least, from what I have been reading here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, this. I tried the Magican one, as well as the Paladin one, when I was level 100 and I was barely doing any damage. x_x
Oh, dang, 100 and still barely any scratches.

Well, I will be leveling up for a long while yet.

We were around level 60's. The first trial was hard because the boss has AOE damage. It's hard to dodge since we have two people and it was a small space. The second trial was okay also. I really like the designs of the mobs. Lol, I guess they released their best spirits for the DLC. Ah, I gotta check the Deep Elderwood for that pumpkin thing with my fiance. You should be fine if you have good tank on your team. :p

Ohhh! Okay! Thank you for the details. :') The pumpkin gonna eat uuuuu ;n; .. I'm level 80-82 (can't remember lol) and on my wiz... I tickle it with 30-40 dmg?? Not to mention I die in 2 shots, if his AoE pumpkin move hits me too. Will attempt at level 110 or on multi. XD

That pumpkin boss is ridiculous. Level 62 and I am getting mostly 0 and 1 damage on him.

Truly, he is ridiculous. I gave up the quest since it also spawns monsters that hit crazy high in Deep Elderwood too. XD anyway, if you still do need the shard pls let me know via VM? I can go get it whenever (will be avail at 4:45pm est - 5:00pm ) :D

lol yea you really need to level up first.
for reference I first beat pumpking at lvl 132
I will make that my goal, then; thank you very much for the reference.

Truly, he is ridiculous. I gave up the quest since it also spawns monsters that hit crazy high in Deep Elderwood too. XD anyway, if you still do need the shard pls let me know via VM? I can go get it whenever (will be avail at 4:45pm est - 5:00pm ) :D

I love how he summons giant pumpkin bombs. Way more entertaining fight than anything in Bleach recently.

Ahem. Anyways, thank you: visitor message forthcoming!

I will make that my goal, then; thank you very much for the reference.

I love how he summons giant pumpkin bombs. Way more entertaining fight than anything in Bleach recently.

Ahem. Anyways, thank you: visitor message forthcoming!

on the plus side I found the pumpking's attacks really easy to predict; ie his bombs, it takes a while before they explode so it's not that hard to avoid them.
once you get the levels you need/decent allies/decent equip it's not that bad, I think he's the easiest of the combat life bosses actually lol

in general I wouldn't bother attempting the combat class bosses until you can beat the trial of light though

but ofc if you just wanna farm lunares coins any of the non-combat lives are easier to do that in imo

Last edited:
Zulehan
I found this lying around online. Pretty much the strategy they used to beat pumpking at level 65
whew! after an hour and a half of dodging, constantly reviving Jinx and Yuelia, about 16 life cures, a bunch of hp pots, sp pots, and a handful of creator modes, i FINALLY beat the pumpking boss at lv65. almost 2 levels gained by the end of it. one hellofa battle! feels really rewarding! =)
---

Zulehan
I found this lying around online. Pretty much the strategy they used to beat pumpking at level 65

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

but oh my, in all seriousness... damn. lol. i thought of doing the same once, but i couldn't sit through it for 10 minutes and just gave up.. one day lol

Zulehan
Heh, definitely people out there who like to add restrictions to the games they play.

By the way, question:

Does anyone know where King Eric has gone? I just reached hero rank for Carpenter and wanted to get fancy new clothes from Eric, but he is nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know where King Eric has gone? I just reached hero rank for Carpenter and wanted to get fancy new clothes from Eric, but he is nowhere to be found.
Is it nighttime? Maybe he went to sleep. Just go to sleep and wake up in the morning :eek:

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

but oh my, in all seriousness... damn. lol. i thought of doing the same once, but i couldn't sit through it for 10 minutes and just gave up.. one day lol

I felt that way too until I took the time to actually take out the Lord of the Cursed with no NPCs to help me...I was in the upper 80's when I took him on mind you and not like 65 but that was still one heck of a battle @_@ it involved resetting him and a lot of roundabout running, so I had to open multiplayer but keep the portal closed so it would perpetually remain nighttime, otherwise he'd vanish upon resetting once morning hit.

Back