• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Fauna the Normal Deer

Sleepy

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (14) +
95px-Tumblr_mbg6zwJRD01qfaposo3_250.png
Fauna, Normal Deer :)

Starting Bid: 1m bells
Auction End: 8 PM [EST]*
Buyout Price: 25m bells (I know this is ridiculous. This serves only to discourage buyouts)

*I will not be home at 8 PM but offers posted after 8 PM do not count.

Note: Fauna resides on my second physical copy of New Leaf, in a town that will be deleted after she leaves. Therefor, payment will need to be accepted in my other New Leaf town. This means you would have to pay in my other town before coming to collect her! If any problems arise, you will get a full refund. [and I'll get a horrible wi-fi rating] :)

Found when resetting for other villagers for my alternate, up-coming dream town.
Proceeds from this auction will go towards buying the villagers/items/PWP needed for my up-coming winter/penguin/Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa village!
:cool:

Last edited:
Free bump for you c: Fauna is adorable! Too bad I can't afford her and I have no space for deers sadly x3;

I apologize for doing this but due to the short nature of this auction I need to bump this thread. :)

Okay everyone, I am going to be leaving for a few hours. The auction still ends at 8:00. If a bid is made at 8:01 or later it does not count! The current winner is Celestia

Back