• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite penguin villager?

I usually prefer more simplistic designs, so Aurora and Roald are both right up my alley.

I have always found Cube to be my favorite. I just like the reference to the Nintendo Gamecube when I first met him in Animal Crossing.

Hopper (one of my dreamies) and Sprinkle, I don't really like the penguins other than them. Boomer is cool though.

Last edited:
Sprinkle is cute and I have Friga right now and she's pretty nice, and unique among all the snooty villagers I've had.

Hopper reminds me of Penpen from Evangelion though, which is a plus haha.

I love Gwen! She is my starter in AC:NL. She showed off the letter that I wrote her. lol

I currently have two penguins in my town right now, Cube and Aurora, and Aurora is definitely my favorite. She's so cute and she always asks me to build PWPs. Cube has been annoying me so much recently. I've been trying to get rid of him for a while now but he just doesn't wanna move.

I have Friga in my town, and she's pretty cool B) She gave me her picture twice, haha.
Sprinkle is pretty cute too! I love her little swirl.

Sprinkle has really grown on me. I think I've grown on her, too; she's already given me three pictures!

Back