• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite penguin villager?

Cube was my favourite villager when I first played the original AC. He stayed my favourite for a long long time, but I think he's been displaced by Roald this year. (who moved into both my WW and NL towns. ^_^)
Friga has always been high on my list too. Had her for atleast a year in every game except NL.

I'll have to admit,I'm really starting to like Puck. Also like Hopper. Hopper just may replace Kabuki if Kabuki ever moves out due to a TT Mistake.

boomer and sprinkle
boomer was in my town for a while, gave me his picture when he left
he's such a cutie!

Boomer, hands (flippers?) down. My daughter loves him, too. I had him in my first town but sadly I had to reset (hated my house placement) and lost him.

Boomer.

I never see him up for auction or to giveaway..

I really like him :)

I think Aurora and Sprinkle are my favorite! And River, you can reserve Boomer from me if you'd like. :) As soon as I get his picture and as soon as he asks to move, I'm going to put him on the Villager Trading Board! :)

Last edited:
I would have to say Aurora. She was one of my starting neighbors and I was sad when she moved away.

HNNGGGGGHHH penguins are my all time favorite animal and I don't have any in my town! DX I want to steal Flo from my friend lol

Cube, although I'm still trying to figure out why the AC Wiki says he isn't actually an animal villager. Is he a stuffed animal like Stitches or something because if so, I never even noticed?

Back