• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Player Starting Eyes Poll

Which player starting eyes are your favorite?

• Total voters

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
I looked over a recent thread containing peoples opinions on which starting eye set they would choose for their player and I attempted to give a numerical value to what was the most popular, but people were vague and sometimes didn't even mention what gender they wanted for the eye set they chose.

I would really like to see a number set to this, so I'm creating a poll to make it easy to view! :3
Hopefully my thread won't be deleted as a duplicate thread or merged to prior thread, as the people who previously stated their favorite will probably overlook the poll.

So, which is your favorite?
444.jpg

i'm still really torn between female 1 and 5. i've always had 5 in the past. but i really like 1. idk

wow Girl 1 is dominating, not that it's surprising lol
I wonder if Girl 2 is only popular because of Lindsey...hmm

boy and girl 12 are so funny. They're like "Hey, I know something you don't" hahaha xD

It's hard to pick. I like boy and girl 4. So snobbish~
Looks kind of awkward with some emotions (like surprised) though.

I also really like 9, 10 and 11.

Last edited:
Girls 2 & 9 are my favorites. :) I'm leaning towards 9, though.

wow Girl 1 is dominating, not that it's surprising lol
I wonder if Girl 2 is only popular because of Lindsey...hmm
Girl 2 is NOT one of my favorites because of Lindsey (although she makes it work! :))! I just think most of the other ones look weird. That's just my opinion, though.

I'm going to go with Boy 4 for my main character, but in the past games, I used Boy 1.

Eye 11 on both genders.

That face is so adorable, it takes the cuteness of #5, but then adds a touch attitude.

I'm loving Boy 11!
It's so cute, with just a little sass.
Thinking that's what I want for my main player.

I'm probably going to make 1 boy character and 1 girl character, with the boy being mayor. I'll probably do girl 1 and boy 3.

Back