• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Player Starting Eyes Poll

Which player starting eyes are your favorite?

• Total voters
None, dey all ugly. But I settle for Boy 12.

Is it so much to ask for Boy 3's eyes, facing forward like Boy 12???? The general look of 12's eyes look stupid, but I hate that "oooh, what's that over there" look with a passion.

I like Girl 1 and Girl 2s' eyes, but the one I'm picking is Girl 2. Not because of Lindsey's, but I personally think they look the most realistic and better shaped compared to the rest. ;)

Would really like to know how some of the eyes like Girl 5 would look like recoloured before I make my decision... Does anyone know where I can find footage of it? 5 is the only one I want to figure out since it's pretty much all black, the other ones have a distinct eyelash line. Would the entire eye be recoloured or will there be a line separating the two colours? I hate small things like these, they stress me out so much even though they're not a big deal. Probably going for 5 regardless.

I used to always go with girl 5. I remember playing as a kid and restarting over and over until I got that one. :p But I feel like it's finally time to switch it up (especially since I just graduated from college this week -- time to look a little more adult!), so I'm thinking about going with girl 8. Still really cute, but now my eye won't be all pupil.

Almost everyone likes the 1-Faces best. I like to stand out of the mass, tho. My favs are 11 and 7 for both genders. C:

i had boy #1 in the previous games and thought i would take it this time too
but now i am tending more to boy #10 because it's new and i think it looks okay with contacts whereas i don't like #1 with contacts as much..

i don't really want to look to one side the whole time but i like it better than the available straight looking eyes (they are creepy somehow)^^

Interesting. Girls are a lot more centered around option 1 while the dudes are more spread out. It must be that adorable single eyelash for girl face #1.

Anyways, Boy 10 face for me. That shouldn't come as a surprise.

Would really like to know how some of the eyes like Girl 5 would look like recoloured before I make my decision... Does anyone know where I can find footage of it? 5 is the only one I want to figure out since it's pretty much all black, the other ones have a distinct eyelash line. Would the entire eye be recoloured or will there be a line separating the two colours? I hate small things like these, they stress me out so much even though they're not a big deal. Probably going for 5 regardless.

nr2d9ts.jpg YgUgtIi.jpg found on tumblr. I wish I could find female face 10 with contacts

I don't really have a favorite but I know the ones I really dislike and always have. Number 6 on both Boys and Girls is just the worse to me lol. Don't kno why, just don't like it.

Still so undecided!

Can anyone find screenies with Girl Face 12 with contacts in.

Also....that is the only face with eyebrows o_O lol.

Holy crap, tonight for some odd reason I decided I kinda don't like girl face number three (the one I thought I liked the most for weeks) and now it's bugging me really badly. Dunno which one to pick.

Back