• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Player Starting Eyes Poll

Which player starting eyes are your favorite?

• Total voters
I would say my favourite of the girls' eyes would be 1... Although 5 comes in a close second, and I may choose 5 as I always seem to have #1. Idc much for the male alternatives.

Normally I do girl 4, but they look really weird in New Leaf. So probably girl 2.

I am strangely enticed with the dispersion o.o

I'm glad you said something. Me too.
I honestly have very strong opinions about AC faces, and from everyone elses comments, it seems they do too.
I'm glad Nintendo has made something to suit everyone.

I'm going with Girl 12. I've used it in WW and CF so I feel like it's "my" face, as weird as that sounds. :U

Wow~ girl 8 in second for female faces. I've decided that I'm going for that one, I really like it. I didn't think many others would though :)

Dang it. Girl 10 is liked more than I thought. I was hoping not too many people would like it, so that my person would be unique. :)

I usually go for girl 4 but the more I look at her now, the weirder she looks. I really don't know now.

Boy #10!! He looks so suspicious hahaha I'm definitely choosing that one!

It's crazy how one sided the voting is for the eyes!

Right? :) Hahah, good thing there are many many other things that go into our characters to make them look unique, cause at this rate, lots and lots of people will have the same eye type. Maybe next game they'll add even more faces. ^^ but I won't even think about a new AC for a good few years.

Can't believe I completely changed my mind though, here I was set on girl face 1, but the more I looked at 8, the more I wanted that instead. :p

Back