• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Favorite Player Starting Eyes Poll

Which player starting eyes are your favorite?

• Total voters
I think I may go with girl 9 for my second character. I may also wind up choosing it for my mayor, I dunno. I really like girl 8, but then seeing how popular it is.. xD Dunno, I want to be unique looking? I'll probably go with it anyway, I do really like it.

Indecisiveness~ D:

I really love girl's 2 or 8. Does anyone know if that is the hair you get with the face you choose?

ETA-Like 12 too

Started with Girl 12, Reset. Then 4, Reset. Then 10, Reset. Then 8, Reset.

FINALLY settled with Girl 3 :D Oh so happy with my choice.

My favourite is definately Girl 2, not because thats what Lindsey has, I didnt even know that until just now... oh. I was torn between girl 2 and boy 12 though. Boy 12 is Hawwwwt

I voted a while ago, but looking at all the options again I just don't know which one I truly like best.
Ack. Only two days left D: I need help, I'm terrible at making decisions like this.

Last edited:
I picked boy 9 and I have absolutely no idea why. But I kind of feel like a pedo when talking about picking boys, so it's all good.

What is this, how can girl 2 have so little votes?! Dem long lashes... :blush:

I can understand why girl 1 has so many, but how can girl 8 have that many votes?! You people are cray cray. :p

Back