Favourite Childhood Toy/Toys

I was mainly a beanie babies and dolls person. I'd a big tote of both of them. I mainly used Barbies as they were the most accessible, but I liked playing with any dolls. I remember buying those porcelain Disney dolls with the detailed clothing. They were for display but I loved playing with them any way when my mom wasn't looking, they were just so beautiful.

my sisters and i used to go crazy over these (horrifying looking) toys called Blinkies. they're these creature things with big eyes that were screens, you'd interact with them and the screen would light up based on how much your blinkie liked you and what it wanted. i swear i'm the only person i know who's ever had one of these other than my household.

s-l1600.jpg

i was also a big fan of this guy. he could move and dance and stuff. i loved it.

14438068543b9d31f2eda59c7911e6f58a25fbe078.png

Moshi Monster figures were a big favourite of mine! Alongside club penguin cards / puffle plushies. I had a few webkinz, and quite a few different miniature arcade things, like a claw machine, slots and coin pusher!

Moshi Monster figures were a big favourite of mine! Alongside club penguin cards / puffle plushies. I had a few webkinz, and quite a few different miniature arcade things, like a claw machine, slots and coin pusher!
Haven't thought about those games in years, Animal Jam used to be my favorite of those MMOs for kids.

I forgot about Webkinz! I only was ever able to own 2, being a blue hippo Webkin and a Tree Frog. I think I still have them, but I just need to find them first lol.

I forgot about Webkinz! I only was ever able to own 2, being a blue hippo Webkin and a Tree Frog. I think I still have them, but I just need to find them first lol.
I had a couple of the webkinz plushies but I never got into the game cause it never ran properly on our family computer for some reason. Still not sure why cause the other games worked completely fine.

-Polly Pockets, ESPECIALLY this set:
Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 3.43.16 PM.png

(If you put water in it, it would become a little multi-coloured fountain and I thought it was the coolest thing ever)

-Build-A-Bear, as I talked about extensively in another thread lol - I thought going to Build-A-Bear workshop was truly magical
Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 3.46.47 PM.png

This was my first Build-A-Bear

-Littlest Pet Shops
-Webkinz
, but less because I liked playing with the toys and more because I was addicted to the website lol

And last but certainly not least, Gogos Crazybones
Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 3.52.24 PM.png

I think me and my sister played with Gogos more than any other toy. We had a cast of 50+ characters with YEARS worth of soap opera-style stories lol. Our Gogos had careers, dating drama, kids, etc.

Back