• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Feed Us! We're Sick Of Fruit!

comic321

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
3 Envelopes
Cake
Silver Mailbox
I don't know about you, but I for one am SICK of eating fruit all the time! I mean come on! In New Leaf, we have a TON! of food items & such, but we can't eat ANY of it! All we can eat is Fruit & Fortune Cookies! I don't even know if we can eat the stuff on the Harvest Day Festival!!! :mad: I, for one, am sick of it! How does one survive on just Fruit alone? You need some dairy, wheat/bread, meat, & veggies at least once! Don't you agree? Isn't that such a waste?

Although I think it would be adorable to implement more edible food items and perhaps cooking, I don't find it necessary to the game at all. :)

I'm pretty sure that pigeon milk Brewster offers has all the daily essentials lol.

Ha, the hamburger trees that were released as a joke seem pretty good now! But ya, I always thought there was something...more...to that pigeon milk!

Bamboo can be eaten too. :)

I would love to have some veggies in AC. I want to make a veggie garden.

Hahaha I kind of like the way it is now. I don't want them to implement hunger or having to cook in this game :( if I wanted that, I would go play Harvest Moon or something xD but it would be cool to have a vegetable garden

As long as they didn't implement a "hunger bar" where if you didn't eat you couldn't dig or fish O~O then a garden would be pretty adorable.

Yeah, as long as we didn't HAVE to eat, it would be fun to cook and give the food as gifts to the animals :D And yeah, veggie garden! How fun would that be!

I wish the bushes grew grapes.
Oh snap, I'm not sure wine is a good idea for Animal Crossing.
Don't want are characters walking around tipsy and yelling stuff at the villagers.
Unimaginable things...

At least you won't get scurvy!

Although cooking sounds fun, I think the game is better without it.

Don't want are characters walking around tipsy and yelling stuff at the villagers.
Unimaginable things...

I think half of them are drunk all the time already. ^_~

One of the things I can't stand about Harvest Moon is the hunger/health bar, and I would LOATHE for a feature like that to appear in AC.

Maybe in a future game they'll do vegetables, but I'm sure they would keep it simple and limit it to simple veg like tomatoes, potatoes, corn, etc.

If you do want to grow veg you should really check out any Harvest Moon game though. For all its frustrations (in my book, at least) growing the different types of fruit, flowers and vegetables and cooking with them is the most fun part.

I always assumed Nook sold the fish I caught to the villagers and we all ate them.

Unimaginable things...

That would be awesome if your character could drink wine and get tipsy. I could drink wine and play AC and it would all make sense LOL. Although they may have to change the rating for a feature like that ;)

That would be awesome if your character could drink wine and get tipsy. I could drink wine and play AC and it would all make sense LOL. Although they may have to change the rating for a feature like that ;)

Maybe we should have drunk TBT wifi parties! (For the adults only, of course.)

Back