• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Feed Us! We're Sick Of Fruit!

Everyone starts getting mad about opinions lol

Any pew, absolute yes to a beer and hammer/net attack-a- thon!

Count me in please :) Not trying to offend the people who don't drink or anything but this sounds like a blast.

That's true, it would be nice to have things like vegetables and meat. But it wouldn't make much a difference; it's just food. Although it would be a nice addition, I'm not sure if it's enough to make Nintendo "change their minds for future games". (If they have any, but that won't be for a L O N G time!)

Dude. You can already feed your character once a day yourself. Role Play in your head that you need to eat at least once a day and do that. You act as if the feature isn't already there. Just pop a fruit in your character's face yourself.

We don't want the game to tell us we need to feed ourselves. The feature is literally already there. You don't need the game to tell you that. Some of us don't want to waste a fruit a day. Considering that shaking a tree gives us three fruit. I'd only eat native fruits since they're worth less at the store. That would leave me with two fruits I don't want and a bland, fruitless tree for a few days until the fruits grow back.

The bees are acceptable because of course a hive of bees is going to fly at you if you shake their nest down. If you're unlucky enough to miss catching them, you get a nice little sting. It probably takes all of 1 minute to save, quit, and then restart your game. If you don't want to do that, buy medicine. If you don't want to do that, then walk around with a bee stung face. |: I do that when I don't want to save and quit. Once you talk to the villagers at least once they forget all about it.

There are only a handful of games that use hunger as a feature. Mainly because the thought "hey our characters should be required to eat!" is not a thought game makers have. Animal Crossing's creators did have a similar thought though: "Our characters should be able to eat fruit if the player wants!" You can eat fruit already. Make sure you feed your character once a day. Don't ask us to do the same, we don't want to.
I've stated before, I never expected this feature to be in the game and I said it would never be. I'm just giving my own opinion. Did I ask you to feed your character? I don't think so! :)

People getting so uptight because I feel the character should be fed, but at the same time I said it would never be implemented. Stop wasting so much effort arguing with me about it.

Back