• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Feelings of grace during the pandemic

Super hard to find a job, but I'm grateful for the people out there being extra supportive of each other. The non-mask wearers that approach retail staff make me so angry though (even saw a few sneeze and sniffle).. workers just want to survive, so I wish people would just do curbside service/delivery if they refuse to wear masks. Overall, not experiencing much feelings of grace tbh

One big positive to come out of all this has definitely been the environment of working from home. I have really enjoyed that. Saved almost 3 hours of my time from not having to get ready for work or driving there and back. Gives me more time to sleep in, more free time after work, and saves money on gas and food. The fact that I even have a job through all of this is really nice and I am glad it doesn't require me to wear a mask all day since I'm at home. I complain a lot in "What's Bothering You?" because my job in general can be overwhelming, but I definitely have it good in other areas of it.

- had months off work which coincided with the acnh release
- more free time meant more time with my partner, more time to rest and focus on studies etc
- I kind of like wearing a mask Cos it hides my face

- People finally are learning basic hygiene
- You get to have personal space
- Everything in public is more clean than ever and they offer hand sanitizer everywhere
- Society is figuring out that we have technology (who would've thought?) and people with computer jobs can work at home instead of... driving an hour to go work on a computer
- Students can try online schooling and see if they prefer it over regular school
- More time at home to spend with family, pets, and hobbies

Back