• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Felicity's Cheap Hybrids [OFFLINE - OUT OF STOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll come to yours

That's perfectly fine. I have one quick order in front of you and then I will add you and open up. Please make sure you add my cycling town FC :)

@Aya - I believe you added my main town FC. Will you please add my cycling town one? As soon as you pop up, I will open my gate :)

Ah, I just automaticly do that, im sorry, I'll add your other one now

- - - Post Merge - - -

There, just added you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ty :)

More hybrids are up for grabs! Please specify which town you want to trade in AND add my cycling town FC when posting your order.

Hmm.. Those blue violets* sure are appealing o3o

Last edited:
Can I please buy the following;
1 Black Lily
1 Black Tulip
2 Blue Violets
2 Pink Lillies
2 Orange Lillies

Thanks!
~Robin

Can I buy all your orange and pink lilies? Prefer to trade in my town.

Last edited:
1 Black Lily
1 Black Tulip
2 Blue Violets
2 Pink Lillies
2 Orange Lillies

And can we trade in your town please?

Thanks!
~Robin

1 Black Lily
1 Black Tulip
2 Blue Violets
2 Pink Lillies
2 Orange Lillies

Thanks!
~Robin

I can have everything for you except for the blue violets because they are being sold. Is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your town pls

You haven't added my cycling town FC yet. As soon as you do, I will open the gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy all your orange and pink lilies? Prefer to trade in my town.

I will have 11 pink lilies and 6 orange lilies once I am done completing the orders ahead of you. Is that still okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waiting on Konan to head over. Gates are open. Would also appreciate the others who ordered to reply if they are still interested.

I know some of you already do this, but this is another reminder. When placing an order, I would really appreciate you to do the two very simple things I ask in my first post (specify which town and add my CYCLING FC). Things would run so much smoother if I had this information up front. I hate to be that rude person who ignores requests that don't provide all the information, but it really slows down the process and it is unfair to others who are waiting. Also, if I am dealing with other orders, I might not be able to reply right away, but I promise you that I have already written your order down and I will definitely reply as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back