• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a couple things and took some pictures with better lighting this time lol

2020121718552800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2020121718550900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Character Name: Rami
Town: Kupoland

Availability: Most days, timezone GMT-3 (but I often start playing after 2:00 PM, and I often stay available to play until 3:00 AM)

Current number of Santas : 10 gifted, 10 received

Festive area photo: I've already posted the pics of my festive area, so I won't do it a third time to avoid spamming lol

Last edited:
Application for December 18, 2020
Character Name: Angel

Island: Fairytale

Availability:

• Available to Receive from now until 12 pm CST. Have gifts for my first 6 island visitors. Sahara is also visiting, and you may visit shops while on my island if you prefer.
  • Available to Visit and drop off gifts from 8 pm CST to 9:30 - 10:00 pm CST
The current number of Santas: Received 0, Gifted 0
Festive area photo 2020121710314100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Special Notes: Please list in the message if you are coming to visit or requesting a visit to keep track. Also feel free to leave a message on my bulletin board, spreading holiday cheer. I plan on doing the same to islands that will let me. If you want to visit shops, please kindly let me know in the message as well, so I can keep in mind how many people are visiting.

Last edited:
Character Name: Matty

Town: Evwirt

Availability: times in CST: 10:30 AM-12 PM, 1 PM-5 PM, 9 PM to 12 AM (I still might be able to make a delivery between 5-9 pm, but no promises).

Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 9

Festive area photo (optional):
20B4E76F-E6BE-4B42-9483-0D1397446C26.jpeg
Couldn’t decorate my campsite too much, but I made a nice bonfire!

Last edited:
Character Name: Anthony
Town: Mistfall
Availability: 8-10PM EST Monday - Thursday is best bet, but there are times I can be available in the morning.
Friday - Saturday, All Day
Sunday- 7PM - 10PM EST
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 9
Festive area photo (optional): Right next to my island entrance!
1608336698382.png

Last edited:
Character Name: SillyPuppy
Town: Sakura
Availability:
  • Available to deliver now~
Current number of Santas: given 20; received 20; pending 1
  • meo
  • Angelbearpuppy
  • Venn
  • xara
  • jadetine
  • Bluelady
  • Lady Sugarsaurus
  • Plainbluetees
  • ATheBuoy42
  • Lavochain
  • Minou
  • Your Local Wild Child
  • Rosaline
  • Raz
  • Bekaa
  • scaredlittlebug
  • Kalle
  • naviwing
  • MeganPenguin
  • Equity

Festive area photo:
SillyPuppy_Santa's_Workshop.jpg

Last edited:
Character Name: Narie
Town: Dream Isle
Availability: Most days 11am - 6pm EST (I am currently unavailable)
Current number of Santas:
Gifted 13, Received 13
Festive area photo:
132012087_10222119780297438_8222366581228987047_o.jpg

Once again thanks to @Your Local Wild Child for giving me the Big Festive Tree for my area! It wouldn't be the same without you. ❤

Last edited:
Character Name: Celeste
Town: Calatia

Availability: Timezone is PST. (Offline)
•Starting on Monday: 8-9 am or 9 pm -1 am​

Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 18. Thank you to everyone that are participating! :)

My tree is full :love: so I sadly cannot receive any further presents. However, I still wish to gift everyone remaining.

Last edited:
Let's do this! Feel free to shop and explore. I'll wait to open presents until the 25th, unless you explicitly want me to open.

Character Name: Renn
Town: Pokki
Availability: 10:00 - 23:00 (GMT-6),except for meal times, pretty much all weekdays; weekend times vary (check my active green indicator)
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 8 Santas and wayyyy too many gifts
Festive area photo (optional): -

Last edited:
Sorry if I wasn't active on this thread!! Been busy with many things.
But I'm glad I can be ready on time when the event starts today.
Here is my form:
Character Name: Minou
Town: Miyushima
Availability: evenings during weekdays and whole day during weekends in eastern time
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 10 tysm <3
Epj494RVEAAOnH7

Last edited:
Character Name: Milia
Town: Frisland
Availability: CST, weekends are best or anytime before 3pm!
Current number of Santas: 17??? So many wonderful people!!
Festive area photo:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1608316986094.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608316986094.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all who have dropped gifts to me today. Also a huge thanks to meo for coming up with the event, it really is what this wonderful game is about, so kind natured and sweet. I am planning on doing some more gift drops myself this weekend so please expect a message from me in your inboxes, I will do my best as I seem to be in a different time zone to most of you. Happy Holidays everybody! 🎄

Just wanted to give another big thanks for everyone that's participating! It's really been so lovely to see everyone interested and taking part. It's going to be very exciting to see all the gifts on the 25th! I hope everyone has a safe and great holiday coming up. <3

Character Name: Meo
Town: Nishikigoi
Availability: Pretty flexible rn, EST timezone - just let me know in advance and I should be able to make it work :)
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 13 (tysm!)
1608329905272.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to give another big thanks for everyone that's participating! It's really been so lovely to see everyone interested and taking part. It's going to be very exciting to see all the gifts on the 25th! I hope everyone has a safe and great holiday coming up. <3

Character Name: Meo
Town: Nishikigoi
Availability: Anytime around the weekends and after 12pm EST on Mon-Fri :) [currently online]
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 2 (tysm!)
TYSM for the putting the time to organizing this
It's a wonderful event <3
And I love your festive area 😍

Application for December 20 - 21st, 2020

Character Name:
Angel

Island: Fairytale

Availability:

• Available to Receive all day, up to 10:00 pm CST. The exception is eating and errand running.
  • Available to Visit and drop off gifts all day up to 10:00 pm CST. The exception is eating and errand running.
  • Sunday the 20th might be spotty, we are baking goodies that day, (my birthday request :) ) with Covid, and all decided to keep it simple and fun at home this year.
The current number of Santas: Received 13, Gifted 14
A big Thank You to All my Santas:

Festive area photo
View attachment 344595

Special Notes: Please list in the message if you are coming to visit or requesting a visit to keep track. Also, feel free to leave a message on my bulletin board, spreading holiday cheer. I plan on doing the same to islands that will let me. You are free to stay and take a look around, poke my special visitor, and visit shops if you want. Please give me a heads up in the message so that I can keep track.

I am willing to give one gift a day, to anyone who wants, until the even ends. Yesterday's gift winners, just let me know. Each day has a different theme of items I will give out to keep it fun and give me something to do.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back