• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festive Tree Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the idea that we should consider posting a screenshot of our gifts? For fun on Christmas?
Yep, everyone's welcome to come back on the 25th or after and share a screen shot with the opened gifts if they'd like! It was in the opening post but I know it's a bit long lol.... :3

Yep, everyone's welcome to come back on the 25th or after and share a screen shot with the opened gifts if they'd like! It was in the opening post but I know it's a bit long lol.... :3
I read it so long ago I probably forgot lol

Reactions: meo
Character Name: Aspen
Town: Anomaly
Availability: usually around 7pm-2am mountain daylight time (GMT-7 I believe)
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 8 (Thanks everyone!)
Festive area photo (optional): (it's still evolving)
EppcwhdVEAACoIu.jpeg

Visitors are welcome to the presents (and DIYs) set out in front of the airport. Take a gold present and one or 2 of the other color presents! You can shop and look around as well.

Last edited:
this is such a wonderful idea!!! 🥰

Character Name: Sarah
Town: Oattuccino
Availability: Most evenings (EST time zone!), but PM me if you ever want to stop by :)
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 4!
Festive area photo (optional):
IMG_6443.jpeg

Here is my tiny festive area 🎄 I set out four presents which I am hoping to give out to others soon! Feel free to leave notes on my message board if you stop by, I'd love to read them! 🎅 And if you visit with a present, I'd love to stop by your island to drop off a present in exchange. Happy holidays! 🥰

Last edited:
Character Name: Kalle
Town: Motu hoa
Availability: Usually after 4 p.m. central standard time
Current number of Santas (update the number as you go): 8
Festive area photo: Thank you to ATheBuoy42 for the illuminated tree! :D

Attachments

• Festive Motu hoa.jpg
    Festive Motu hoa.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi everyone! 🎄
I kind of am already set with gifts myself, but I have still around 20 gifts left for people who need to fill up their trees :)🎁
If you have an (almost) empty tree, please let me know and Santa will be delivering some gifts within the next 2 days!🎅🏼

Epyn8yVUcAADT2S.jpeg

I just want to springboard off of what naviwing said. This is really wonderful! I, like many, am feeling isolated this Christmas; which has been a source of sadness. This is such a treat to exchange presents, well wishes and greetings. Because of you all, I’m actually looking forward to the holiday. Thanks to all.

Everyone's been so kind that I actually had to redo my basement as a Christmas room to place all the presents! T_T
I stole your idea and just did the same. 😅😍
EpzbKzRU0AINjYk.jpg

I really wasn't anticipating just how many or how much people would gift. It's been so heartwarming and uplifting. It's been a rough year surely; I'm so thankful for everyone that's helped distract from the unpleasantness of not being able to travel or host this year! <3

I agree with everyone, as soon as the event hit I was so excited and busy with giving gifts to everybody I could ^-^ It put me in such a good spirit, like having some new event to do in the game. And everyone has given so much to me too!! TwT Y'all are super generous and I'm very excited to open all these gifts.

Character Name: Yuta
Town: Creyal
Availability: within next 48 hours after posting this
Current number of Santas: 8

If anyone would like to still drop some presents that would be great :) but more importantly, take some presents from my entrance as well ! 🎄🎅🏼🎁
I still have plenty to donate to people :)

Last edited:
Same, I dont have a basement so I had to move them to my beach. Cant wait to open and share what items I got. Wpuld love to do this next year.

Side note. I still have stuff to give away. So just message me. I work this week so most drop offs will come evening CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back