• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon First ever shiny pokemon?

In what generation did you find your first shiny?

• Gen 2

Votes: 37 15.3%
  • Gen 3

Votes: 48 19.8%
  • Gen 4

Votes: 61 25.2%
  • Gen 5

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Gen 6

Votes: 70 28.9%

• Total voters
Mine was a purple Drowzee in Crystal. I had no idea why it was different colored. I got afraid that it was a game breaking bug like MissingNo and I turned my game off XD

Next was a red Geodude in Sapphire and I passed it up because I didn't want it. Yes, I'm dumb.

Then I found a shiny croagunk in the safari zone in platinum. Naturally, it escaped the pokeball and fled.

I think it was Druddigon in Pokemon X. Weird colored dragon with yellow head. Like a lego of some sort. At first, I was like, "what's wrong with this one?" and was thinking whether to catch it or not, but then again, shiny value. *-*

I caught a shiny wurmple on emerald on my gameboy. I was so happy, until my cousin accidently reset the game, and I lost my first shiny.

he will never be forgiven

Last edited:
My first shiny was an Unown. Caught it in the cave in Solaceon town in Platinum I believe. I traded it though, because I hated it, even though it was my first. -_-

Back