• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First NA Commercial

Remember guys, there's only so much you can effectively include in a 30 second commercial. There will probably more ads later with other features highlighted.

I kinda like this one. It reminds me of the commercial bumps on the hub.

Without the real people in there, it would've been better. Hopefully they make more showcasing a few features. The design was cute though.

I'm not sure whats wrong with the commercial. It's a bit cheesy and slow paced, but then again that is how Animal Crossing is. I would have liked them to have used all game characters, but it doesn't matter all that much.

That was so corny. Was it the music/narrator combo??

I don't like how they used real people either, um no

I can tell that the wardrobe lady went out and bought those ugly jeans for the kid to match the ones in the game

...You don't even know how bad I want to snatch that Animal Crossing 3DS XL right out of his hands though

I want to live in that world.

I like that they used real people, it shows that you're supposed to be yourself in your own world.

This is the kind of cheese that I love in advertisements.
It's delicious.
I love it.
Can't wait to see if there will be more ads for my cheesy ad needs
:>

Awwwwww it's so cute. I love how the three kids turn into the AC characters on the screen.

Eh, the commercial wasn't really my cup of tea, but at least it did something besides advertise New Leaf as a tourist destination like the other adverts did.

This really doesn't advertise the gameplay of New Leaf at all. It seemed slightly cheesy and aimed at little kids, but it did have a certain charm to it.

Oh well, it keeps the cute, peaceful, animal crossing vibe. The more I watch it the more I like it. It does keep the who "your own little world" aspect, which I love :)

I like it, except, like a lot of people, the real-life characters. It kind of brought away the "fictional fun" of the game, if you know what I mean...
There was also a Pizza Hut commercial at the beginning!!^^

It was a good commercial. It's not supposed to be geared towards us, the rabid fans desperate for any news. We're already their customer base and pretty much a guaranteed sell. What it's geared towards is getting like-minded people to check out the series for the first time or first in a long time, and I'd say it does that succinctly and well. As Justin said, there will probably be more commercials to detail more about the game.

Tell us how you really feel Sock lol

It looks like a ****ty fan made commercial. Also, why do an all CG world? Save you're damn money and make a regular commercial. But I guess they were targeting it at children so I guess it'll work.

Back