First Thoughts?

By far the best Animal Crossing! Very addicting stuff.

I do miss the soccer ball and dump though, I'm not gonna lie..

It's a good game.Lasts forever.I like game like that.But i won't say it the best.I'm not too addicted to it.I'll probably sit down ever once in a while for half an hour or an hour playing it.There are other nice games too like Fire Emblem Awakening.

Im loving it so far its pretty addicting ive been playing it
almost all day i just got the game yesterday :D

I like playing it, sometimes I just let it run in the background when I'm waiting for bug/fish re-spawns. It's a very relaxing game, I think. Much less hectic than the Harvest Moon series since it's real-time. There's always something to unlock or collect so there's a lot to look forward to. If you're still bored there's the wifi function and just browsing though other peoples' shop and walking about their villages. Everybody I've met has been really kind and accommodating. :D

Also I like seeing their neighbors who are just about cuter than mine. xD

Literal first thoughts:

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!"

"Please let me get the right face- CRAP yellow train station!"

"Oh god, a mouse AND a gorilla are here to greet me.. this is gonna suck- OH HEY PEACHES NEVER MIND."

But honestly, I love this game so much. It's exactly what I expected it to be! It makes me smile and is so much fun. Makes me remember my days in Sunville while I played Population Growing.

...Though my fear of grass deterioration kept me from playing this evening after I saved and quit. I swear I saw more dirt than usual today.

...Though my fear of grass deterioration kept me from playing this evening after I saved and quit. I swear I saw more dirt than usual today.

I hope you don't let that ruin your experience too much ^^"
It would be a shame, especially considering the grass deterioration is much less worse this time around. I would turn on City Folk multiple times a day, for a few years, too, and my grass never really got bad. Should be fine haha

I should be fine. I mean, I only run in town when I'm being chased by bees.

But you know, paranoia and all that. I didn't even PLAY city folk but the stories I've heard... xD

Back